SuperShuttle, the largest shared ride airport transportation service in the U.S., just launched its first international service in Paris. The new service is available from Charles de Gaulle international airport, ORLY and the local airport Beauvais to anywhere in Paris including hotels, local residences, and Disneyland Paris.
* Service: all three Paris airports, seven train stations and Disneyland Paris
* Shared ride and private transfer
* Comfortable new, air-conditioned vehicles
* Service is by reservation only
* Currently reservations can be made online through the French website www.supershuttleparis.fr or by phone during the hours of 1:00 AM -3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time: Tel: +33 1 43 65 55 55
* Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to travel
U.S. customers traveling to Paris will be able to book reservations through the U.S. SuperShuttle website and call center in early 2010.
Pricing for Paris will be the same whether the end destination is a hotel, residence, office or train station. The fare to or from Charles de Gaulle and Paris city center about $40 for the first passenger and about $25 per additional adult in the same party. Children under 12 are priced at abvout $18 per child.
Veolia Transport, headquartered in Paris, bought SuperShuttle International in 2006 and started Veolia Transportation On Demand headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. This is the first expansion for SuperShuttle in the international market and Veolia chose its hometown of Paris for the first international rollout.
SuperShuttle International, based in Phoenix, is a division of Veolia Transportation On Demand and a subsidiary of Veolia Environment. It serves 33 airports, carrying more than 8 million passengers a year. City airports served by SuperShuttle include Los Angeles, New York, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C. and Miami.