Travel Leaders announced this year’s Agency of Excellence award winners during the 2011 Travel Leaders National Meeting.
Each year, these awards are presented to the top Travel Leaders Associates (franchisees). This year, only 24 agencies out of several hundred received this distinction, which recognizes their leadership and business success.
“These Travel Leaders agencies represent the ‘best of the best’ across the United States. They pride themselves on operating highly successful businesses while also making certain to surpass the expectations of their clients each and every day. Offering their clients exceptional service, value and peace-of-mind is vital to their agency’s future growth and success,” said Roger E. Block, CTC, president of Travel Leaders Franchise Group. “These Travel Leaders franchise owners excel at using the programs and tools we provide to them in order to attain their business goals, whether focused on business travel, leisure travel, or a combination of both. I am extremely proud to present the Agency of Excellence award to each of these Travel Leaders locations.”
Recipients were scored in several categories that measured business growth, utilization of marketing effectively reach local consumers, participation in key training programs to enhance service to their clients, as well as in local and national business networking meetings, and their overall promotion of the Travel Leaders brand.
The honorees receieved their awards during a ceremony at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.
The award winners include:
- Colin Weatherhead – Tempe, AZ
- Lois & Mike Van Dyck, Max Nelson – San Jose, CA
- Arvid & Patricia Olson – Palm Coast, FL
- Louise & Paul Lascik – Johns Creek, GA
- Tim Kennedy – La Grange, GA
- Lynne & Ed Chittim – Dundee, IL
- Ann Waters – Fort Wayne, IN
- Bonnie & Walt Lee – Albertville, MN
- Sandra Lovick, Dave Lovick Sr., Dave Lovick Jr. – Maple Grove, MN
- Barbara Muelken – Prior Lake, MN
- Cynthia Tyo – Fargo, ND
- Angela Hendricks – Oklahoma City, OK
- Judy Clappin – East Greenwich, RI
- Dan Moen – Brookings, SD
- Linda Bourgeois – Memphis, TN
- Charlotte Weller – Houston, TX
- Carol & Bruce Horner – Virginia Beach, VA
- Mike King & Linda Bowling – Fredericksburg, VA
- Richard Hertzog & Debbie Kirk – Lynnwood, WA
- Sondra Wilson, Julie Harrington & Teresa Arendt – Richland, WA
- Dale & Wendy Rauwerdink, Jim Prigge – Sheboygan, WI
- Dennis Heyde – Chippewa Falls, WI
- Joel Higgins & Denise Petricka – Eau Claire, WI
- Rebecca Naugler, Kathy Davig, Elizabeth Ranger – La Crosse, WI