Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is offering cruise-goers 20 percent off and more than $1,000 on select 2018 and 2019 itineraries in Cambodia, Vietnam, India and Egypt now until the end of September with its Explore the Exotics Sale. Also, travelers will get another 10 percent early booking discount on 2019 select spring cruises.
Exotic itineraries on sale include:
Splendors of Egypt & The Nile:
- 12 days from $3,850 (a savings of $1,649 with Exotic Offer + Early Booking Discount)
- Guests experience Egypt and Nile sites, visiting the Temple of Karnak, Valley of Kings, Cairo, ancient burial grounds and more.
Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & The Mekong:
- 15 days in 2018 from $3,990 (savings of $1,709) and 13 days in 2019 from $3,710 (savings of $1,589 with Exotic Offer + Early Booking Discount).
- Sail to Vietnam and Cambodia while meeting locals, visiting floating villages, and UNESCO sites along the way.
Me to We & The Sacred Ganges:
- 12 days from $4,620 (savings of $1,979 with Exotic Offer + Early Booking Discount)
- New in 2019, Uniworld is providing the first ever wellness cruise along the Ganges in India, including several onboard yoga classes and meditation sessions led by a yoga guru, healthy cooking classes, certified wellness instructors, and the Serenity River Spa.
Photo by Leonid Andronov//Getty Images