VIA Rail Canada has announced an online travel training course exclusively for travel agents. Agents who participate and successfully complete the course are entered for a chance to win one of four travel vouchers valued at CAD$2,500 on one of VIA Rail’s sleeper service.
Aiming to provide travel agents with a comprehensive knowledge of VIA Rail, the course highlights VIA’s distinct routes and 2012 initiatives.
Composed of six modules, and short quizzes to follow, the complete training program takes just 45 minutes. Once completed, agents can become VIA Rail experts.
The breakdown of the modules is as follows:
• Module 1: Introduction to VIA Rail Canada (5 min to complete)
• Module 2: The Ocean: Montréal to Halifax (15 min to complete)
• Module 3: Corridor Services (10 min to complete)
• Module 4: The Canadian: Toronto to Vancouver (10 min to complete)
• Module 5: Jasper-Prince Rupert (5 min to complete)
• Module 6: VIA Rail 2012 and beyond
The offer ends August 12, 2012.