The recently rebranded Wymara Resort and Villas, formerly known as Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, is offering guests 40 percent off stays in its new four- and five-bedroom luxury oceanfront villas in celebration of its 10th anniversary.
Each villa has two swimming pools, an over-the-water swim platform, personalized concierge service and more. Villa guests will also have full access to the resort, including the revamped beachfront restaurant, Zest; popular pop-up-turned mainstay, Pink Bar; and signature restaurant, Stelle.
Details are as follows:
- Receive 40 percent off your villa stay plus a $250 resort F&B credit
- Winter/spring rates start at $3,450 per night
- Select summer/fall rates start at $2,850 per night
- Booking Window: Now through December 15, 2019
- Valid for stays taking place through December 18, 2019
- Four-night minimum stay required
- Reservations require a three-night deposit or 50 percent, whichever is greater, and there is a 30-day cancellation policy. Subject to blackout dates and availability. Taxes and fees apply.
Photo by Wymara Resort and Villas