Virtuoso has revealed the winners of its 2019 Best of the Best Awards at a ceremony with more than 1,800 attendees at Virtuoso Travel Week, held in Las Vegas at the Bellagio Resort & Casino, ARIA Resort & Casino and Vdara Hotel & Spa. The ceremony at the 13th annual Hotels & Resorts Dinner recognized the year’s top 10 hotels and hoteliers. Four Seasons Hotel George V took home the top prize: Hotel of the Year.
Virtuoso’s 20,000 professional travel advisors from 50 countries served as Best of the Best award voters. The 2019 Virtuoso Best of the Best winners are:
- Hotel of the Year: Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, France
- Best Achievement in Design: Rosewood Hong Kong, China
- Best Dining Experience: La Reserve Paris Hotel and Spa – Restaurant Le Gabriel, Paris, France
- Best Bar: Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club – Le Sirenuse Champagne Bar, Surfside, Florida, U.S.
- Sustainable Tourism Leadership: Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley, Wolgan Valley, Australia
- Best Family Program: Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Best Wellness Program: Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
- Best Virtuoso Newcomer: Montage Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Best Virtuoso Hotel Ambassador: Carlos Quereda, Querido Representation Co.
- Hotelier of the Year: Amanda Hyndman, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London, UK
Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts has a portfolio of more than 1,400 hotels, resorts, villas, tented camps and private island retreats in over 100 countries.
This story originally appeared on www.luxurytraveladvisor.com.