This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top Five Places for a Halloween Weekend GetawayOctober 12, 2009 By: Michael Grisafe Travel Agent
Halloween’s almost here and its time to plan ahead for where you’re going to spend this ghastly night of ghouls and ghosts. While your shopping for that perfect pirate costume, or that slinky bad-girl cop/nurse/bunny outfit, think about taking off a few extra days to for a weekend getaway at one of these five spooktacular Halloween Haunts.
1. Los Angeles- Universal Studios L.A. Luxury Hotel – Use this hotel as your home base as you venture out to the freak fest of the “West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnival” or take a trip next door to the “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios. Rates at the Universal Studios L.A. hotel start as low as $139, and are valid now through December 25.
2. Las Vegas- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Vegas can be frightening enough without costumes, but come Halloween and the city melts into a devious costume party cloaked in sin. From now through December 23, the Hard Rock Hotel is offering discount rates of up to 40 percent, giving you a place to gear up for the festivities. Rates start at $41 midweek and $71 on weekends, with stays at the Paradise Tower starting at $53.
3. Orlando- Universal Orlando Hotel –From now through December 31 the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando is offering rates starting at $59. With this price hotel guests get free shuttle service to and from the surrounding theme parks with Halloween entertainment geared for the whole family. This years’ events include “Shamu’s Halloween Spooktacular” at SeaWorld Orlando, “Halloween Horror Nights” at Universal Studios, and “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” at Disneyworld.
4. Atlanta—Buckhead Hotel – Atlanta may not be the first thing that pops into your head when you think of Halloween parties, but don’t count this city out. From now through December 30 guests can stay at the Buckhead Hotel and experience the “Little 5 Points Halloween Festival and Parade” or bar hop at one of the city’s many nightclubs. In addition, travelers looking to scare themselves silly can take night tours of some of “America’s Most Haunted Cemeteries” such as the notorious “Devil’s Turnaround.”
5. Nationwide- Sure all of these places are great, but how are you going to get there on such short notice? Well, starting at just $88 American Airlines is offering special Halloween prices to New York, Boston, Salem, San Francisco and more.
All taxes and service charges apply.