This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
In the SpotlightOctober 1, 2007 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor Travel Agent
E-Mail Photos Of Agents Out And About In The Industry for consideration to [email protected] (300 d.p.i.) or send to Travel Agent magazine, attn: Dan Butcher, 757 Third Ave., 5th floor, New York, NY 10017. Photos must have captions to be considered.
1. At the Hawaii Tourism Authority's annual Hawaii Tourism Conference (left to right): Kerry Cannon, group publisher of Travel Agent; Simone Perez, Abbott Communications; Jay Talwar, senior vice president of marketing, Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau; John Monahan, president/CEO, Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau; Suzanne Craven, associate publisher, West Coast, Hawaii, Mexico and Pacific/Asia, for Travel Agent.
2. At The Tradeshow: Hassan Zongur (left), director of the Turkish Culture & Tourism Office, with Brian Israel, regional sales manager, Northeast and Europe, for Travel Agent.
3. Also at The Tradeshow: Veronique Beblois, senior manager of channel marketing for Endless Vacation Rentals, with Kerry Cannon.
4. Moeketsi Mosola, CEO of South African Tourism, speaking at VSA Vacations' 2007 Educational Program.
5. Lucille Sive, president of VSA Vacations, and Stacey Kartagener, marketing director for VSA Vacations, giving out candy to students at the Henna pre-school in South Africa.
6. The group of travel agents who participated in the VSA Vacations 2007 Educational Program gathered in Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton, South Africa.