This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Best Five Airports for Getting StrandedNovember 18, 2009 By: Staff
Be it due to layovers, cancellations or delays, extra time at any airport is rarely a walk in the park. But if you're going to get stranded between flights, there are five airports where the experience may not be so bad. SeatGuru, a resource for airline information, has selected the top five domestic airports to be stuck at, should travelers experience flight delays in their upcoming holiday travel season. All of these airports offer InMotion Entertainment for rentals of DVDs, DVD players, CDs, electronic games and accessories.
"We've picked these airports because of their amenities and attractions designed to help travelers relax and be entertained and pampered during any unfortunate, extended layovers," said SeatGuru founder Matt Daimler.
1. San Francisco International Airport (SFO)— SFO's highlights include the famous Boudin's Bakery (and their sourdough bread), upscale shopping at Burberry, Coach and Gucci, XpressSpa services including massages and facials, museum exhibits throughout, shower facilities, and a play area for children.
2. Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)— Among other offerings, SLC offers free Wi-Fi throughout the airport, views of the Wasatch Mountains, numerous restaurants and has won awards in pollution prevention, recycling and as the best on-time airport for departures in the past.
3. Portland International Airport (PDX)— PDX is eco-friendly (new solar panels produce electricity and the Best of Nike store is powered by 75 percent solar energy), has free Wi-Fi, no sales tax and local restaurants have a strong presence with eateries such as Pizza Schmizza, Rose City Cafe and Laurelwood Brewing Company calling it home.
4. McCarran International Airport (LAS)— In addition to countless slot machines, this Las Vegas airport also boasts an aviation museum, massage locations, free Wi-Fi, the Jose Cuervo Tequileria, storage lockers to stash belongings, an oxygen bar, hotel souvenir shops, room check in for the MGM Grand and for long delays, it's just five miles from the strip.
5. Miami International Airport (MIA)— At MIA, travelers can get manicures, pedicures, massages and even spray tanning at the JetSetter Spa, view ongoing art exhibitions, enjoy a hair cut at the salon, rent a mobile phone, and for members of the U.S. military, there's an Armed Services center for personnel that serves food and refreshments. There are also 30 dining choices including cuisine from Cuba, the Caribbean, Japan and more.