This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
ASTA Promotes Agents' Honeymoon ExpertiseJune 22, 2011 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
|ASTA is promoting the value of travel agents in planning wedding and honeymoon vacations for consumers.|
Wedding planning can be stressful enough, but working with an ASTA travel consultant who specializes in honeymoons means one less thing to worry about, ASTA says in a new promotion of travel agents value when planning a wedding or honeymoon. And, ASTA says, finding the perfect agent is even easier, thanks to the ‘Find a Travel Agent’ directory on TravelSense.org, where grooms—and brides—can find the perfect travel agent to plan their dream get-away.
The promotion is one of a series of consumer media releases that champion travel agents expertise.
“A lot of emphasis is put on making one’s wedding and honeymoon perfect in every way, and while it can be fun to plan, there’s also a lot of stress and pressure that comes with it,” said ASTA President and Chair Chris Russo. “A professional travel consultant can take care of all the details surrounding a honeymoon, leaving the bride and groom confident that at least one part of their wedding will go off without a hitch!”
Among ASTA travel agents’ tips for planning a honeymoon are:
• Begin early and share the planning. To ensure that both parties enjoy the honeymoon, couples should consider making all the decisions together.
• Define “Ideal.” If just one person will be doing the planning, he or she shouldn’t assume that because they have always dreamt of honeymooning in a tropical paradise their soon-to-be-spouse shares that dream.
Consider these questions as soon as honeymoon talks begin:
What is most important? Suntan lotion, sand and surf or the privacy and seclusion a cozy mountain retreat?
Are you looking to experience new cultures or do you just want to get away from it all?
Are you more interested in going around the corner or around the world?
Do you want to spend more on the wedding or the honeymoon?
What sounds better: a cruise, a package vacation or an all-inclusive resort, something tailored just for you?
• Pick your paradise. When it comes to honeymoon planning, most couples try to select the destination first, yet ASTA travel agents suggest a different approach: Unless the dream destination has already been set in stone, couples should first decide what type of vacation (all-inclusive resort, cruise, adventure vacation, cultural trip) they want and then narrow down their list of destinations accordingly.
• Make time for yourselves. Pad the honeymoon schedule with generous amounts of free time. A rushed and overly organized honeymoon might feel too much like the wedding. Instead, plan a few enjoyable activities and leave lots of opportunities to just enjoy each other's company.
• Set a tentative budget. Talk about expectations and priorities from the very beginning and decide what you might splurge on and where you might cut corners.
• Splurge on accommodations. No matter what type of vacation package a couple chooses, they will spend an enormous amount of time in their room or cabin. This is not a place to cut corners.
• Brides-use your maiden name. Unless a couple is planning on taking a delayed honeymoon, the bride won't have time to change the name on her passport and driver's license. She should use her maiden name on visas, airline tickets, etc., so they match as it appears on official documents.
• Leave it to a professional. After “I do,” a couple’s two favorite words will be “stress free,” if they opt to work with an expert, such as an ASTA travel consultant who specializes in planning honeymoons. For stress-free travel plans–especially those with multiple steps such as a honeymoon–seek out the expert advice of a travel agent. A good travel agent can save money as well as time, two enormous factors for a couple trying to plan a wedding and a honeymoon simultaneously. Regardless of the travel plans, using a professional ASTA travel consultant can save time and money, ASTA concludes, urging a visit to TravelSense.org.