This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Barbados, American Express Announce Schedule for Second Annual Food, Wine, Rum FestivalAugust 19, 2011
Visitors to Barbados are in for a treat this November at the second annual Barbados Food & Wine and Rum Festival.
In partnership with American Express Publishing’s Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Departures and Executive Travel brands, Barbados unveils the schedule of events for the four-day epicurean extravaganza taking place from November 18 – 21 at various settings around the island.
Hosted by Travel + Leisure’s Features Director and Special Correspondent Nilou Motamed, the Festival includes a wide variety of chef demonstrations, tasting events and interactive sessions. Culinary masters at this year’s events include Tom Colicchio, Marcus Samuelsson, Ming Tsai along with Barbadian culinary sensation, “The Rhum Chef” Paul Yellin as well as Food & Wine wine expert Anthony Giglio. International chefs include Mark McEwan and Tom Brodi of Canada, Bruno Loubet from the United Kingdom and Brazilian chef Vitor Gomes who bring their expertise to the Caribbean.
Barbados Food & Wine and Rum Festival event highlights include:
• New to this year’s line-up is an authentic Bajan lunch expertly prepared at a historic plantation house hosted by Travel + Leisure’s Nilou Motamed.
• Indulge in a Bajan style fiesta while Barbadian renowned Chef Paul Yellin demonstrates how to prepare local dishes while the kids enjoy their own interactive cooking demonstration.
• Tom Colicchio, Ming Tsai, Marcus Samuelsson, Bruno Loubet and Mark McEwan showcase their delectable skills using special cooking techniques and tricks in intimate settings at some of Barbados’ leading hotels and restaurants.
• Wine Expert Anthony Giglio shares tips on entertaining along with his favorite holiday wines for pairing.
• Legendary Chef Tom Colicchio brings his creativity and innovative culinary style to one of the most gorgeous seaside settings, The Cliff restaurant for an evening amidst candlelit conversation, sumptuous cuisine, crashing waves and a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea.
• Chef Tom Brodi hosts an afternoon of cruising on the world famous “pirate” ship, the Jolly Roger while feasting on locale fare and endless “pirate brew.”
• Explore and savor one of the most iconic and charming rum distilleries in Barbados at the historic St Nicholas Abbey.