This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Vancouver Tourism Gets Boost From Travel ImpressionsApril 16, 2012 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
A host of promotions to spark travel demand to Vancouver have been announced by Travel Impressions who reports that travel agents can expand their knowledge of Vancouver by accessing Travel Impressions' new Dimension Series training tool about the destination.
As an added bonus, agents who book their clients’ Vancouver vacations by April 30, 2012, will earn one prize per booking valued up to $25 from the Travel Impressions Folio Rewards Catalogue for each reservation that is a minimum of three nights and includes the Cancel for Any Reason Waiver provided by Travel Impressions and is booked by April 30, 2012, for travel April 15 - Dec. 31, 2012.
Reduced rates, room upgrades and additional promotions offer extra incentive to those looking to spend time in Vancouver, Travel Impressions says. Sample three-night, land-only packages priced per person, are as follows:
· Delta Vancouver Suites is offering guaranteed room upgrades on bookings made by April 30, 2012 for travel May 1 - Oct. 31, 2012. Rates are from $628.
· The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver offers rates from $658.
· The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is providing reduced rates for bookings made by April 30, 2012 for travel May 1 - Sept. 30, 2012. Rates start at $667.
· The Fairmont Waterfront offers reduced rates on bookings made by April 30, 2012 for travel May 1 - Sept. 30, 2012, with rates from $697.
· Wedgewood Hotel & Spa provides complimentary breakfast daily on bookings made and traveled by April 3, 2013. Rates start at $700.
· Fairmont Pacific Rim is offering a $25 spa credit (per room, per stay) for bookings made by April 30, 2012 for travel through June 30, 2012. Rates start at $865.
Rates quoted are valid May 1 - June 30, 2012 and include hotel accommodations, roundtrip airport/hotel transfers and hotel tax.
Redemption forms and complete details on how to redeem the incentive can be found online in the “Bonuses & Incentives” section of Quest for Agents via www.TravelImpressions.com. Travel agents earn a 1 percent bonus commission when booking travel packages online with Quest for Agents.
To learn more about Vancouver, travel agents can view Travel Impressions’ Vancouver Dimension Series presentation, a product knowledge and training tool that features professionally animated presentations including videos, voice-over narration, background music and attachments, as well as interactive quizzes.
Travel agents can access this supplier and destination information online and at their convenience. The Dimension Series presentation can be viewed on Smartphones and tablets, including the iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry.