This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Top Romance Travel Escapes for Valentine's Day (SLIDESHOW)January 23, 2015 By: Rachel Caron-Delas
A number of domestic and international retreats are offering special deals for couples traveling on Valentine’s Day. Click through the slideshow to discover some of this year's romantic destinations and special offers.
The “Toast to Love” offer includes any couples' full body treatment and two complimentary glasses of champagne.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas
“The One Love at Round Hill Package” includes round-trip airport transfer from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, chocolate covered fruits on arrival, breakfast in bed on the first morning, couples massage, free Wi-Fi, kayaking, paddle boats and scheduled glass bottom boat ride.
Sunset at the Palms, Negril
A “Romance at Sunset” package includes a guaranteed room category upgrade, fresh flowers, bottle of sparkling wine, private four-course dinner for two with white glove service in a location of choice along with a “his and hers” 45-minute massage.
The Grand Residences Riviera Cancun
The “Grand Diamond Infinity Package” is a four-night romantic getaway at the Mexican resort. This special was created for couples that want to reestablish their commitment to each other this February and includes four-night accommodations in a beachfront suite, daily champagne and fruit, complimentary food and drink in-suite or in the resort restaurant, a candlelit dinner on the beach, transportation services, daily massages on the beach, and such activities as a sunset cruise on a catamaran with dinner or a mixology class and wine tasting.
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
The “Royal Proposal Package” was created to provide a romantic atmosphere to get engaged, and is available for booking from February 1 to February 28, 2015.
Couples can spend a night in the Presidential Suite with a personalized butler. Additional accommodations include a helicopter transfer from the Victoria and Albert Waterfront, seafood dinner for two, English breakfast, roses upon arrival, personalized robes as take-home gifts, and a complimentary couple's spa treatment.
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
During the month of February, the "We Found Love" package will be available for couples to enjoy a “luxury dream date.” The one-night stay features romance turndown service including champagne and high-end chocolates, a love song playlist curated by the property's own Vibe Manager, $40 in-room breakfast in bed credit and a complimentary photo booth photo.
For an additional fee, the "PDA Add-On,” a personal Valentine's message projected onto the side of the hotel, can be requested.
Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa
The Valentine’s Day “Love Is in the Air” package includes:
- Two night’s accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Entrada Picnic Proposal helicopter adventure
- Romantic turndown service with champagne, candles and fresh flowers
The “Art of Romance” package at this Orlando getaway offers couples:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Bottle of wine and chocolate-covered strawberries
- One in-room movie of choice
- Breakfast in bed for two (up to $50 value, gratuity not included).
- Late checkout
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort
A day aboard a private chartered yacht and three-nights in a beachfront suite is being offered as part of the resort’s “Champagne Wishes” escape between now and February 28. Guests will be treated to:
- Limo service from the airport
- An iced magnum of Veuve Clicquot and two Swarovski crystal champagne flutes upon arrival
- A sail on Florida’s Gulf Coast aboard a 48-foot private chartered yacht
- A “Toes in the Sand” dinner at BALEEN
- Post-dinner beachside fire pit, reserved with chilled champagne
- Daily in-room breakfast with mimosas
Little Palm Island
Between February 1 and 28, 2015, the “Love, Island Style” package will offer couples a three-night stay in an Island Escape Suite, a dozen long stemmed roses in-suite upon arrival, daily breakfast (in bed, upon request) for two, turndown service, and a private three-hour day sail on the Lilyanna.
Pelican Grand Beach Resort
“The Romance Package” proposes oceanfront accommodations, “toes-in-the-sand” dining at OCEAN2000, and rejuvenating spa treatments at the brand new Pure Spa to couples who plan to spend Valentine’s Day in the Sunshine State.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
In combination with Andrea Bocelli’s February 12 and 15 performances, the South Florida destination has created the “An Evening With Andrea Bocelli” package, where guests will receive two tickets to the show and overnight accommodations.
Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront
For the month of February, the 75-room boutique hotel located along the Savannah River is setting the mood for Valentine’s Day with a “Treat Your Sweet” package for couples staying in historic or river-view room. Guests can expect luxurious accommodations for two, chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival, and a Kessler Music CD of their choice to take home.
Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
A romantic “Roméo et Juliette” package has been specially created in honor of the Atlanta Ballet’s running of Romeo and Juliet. Between February 6 and 14, 2015, couples can assist a performance of the company’s modern interpretation of the classic story, stay in love-adorned luxury accommodations, and receive a rose petal turn-down service.
Mansion on Forsyth Park
If a “Romance Getaway” to Savannah is in the cards, consider property’s offer to visiting couples. The package includes:
- Guestroom accommodations
- Bottle of chilled champagne & chocolate dipped strawberries delivered upon arrival
- Romantic private carriage ride around historic downtown Savannah
- One dozen red roses
- Dinner for two at Rocks on the River - tax and gratuity included
- Breakfast for two at Rocks on the River - tax and gratuity included
- Valet parking
The Commons Hotel
Starting at $220 per night for every weekend in February, the “Love’s Elixir” package will offer couples:
-Deluxe King Room for one night
-Romantic dinner for two at The Beacon Public House
-Bottle of Fifty Shades of Grey Wine in guestroom
-Continental breakfast for two in guestroom
-Sweet Talk Rubik’s Cube
-One pay per view in-room movie
-VIP turndown service with Valentine cookies and romantic quote
Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Throughout the month of February, a “Lovers Toast” package features a private visit to the Kiki de Montparnasse Boutique, a Tian Quan thermal experience at The Spa, and complimentary Champagne and sweets.
· New Mexico
El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa
The Taos outpost’s “Romance Package” features:
- Luxury accommodations
- Gruet wine & berries
- Breakfast for two daily (gratuity not included)
- Dinner for two at De la Tierra restaurant (up to $100 value)
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- Unlimited access to Aqua Center and fitness room
- A soak in a hydro-therapy tub for two, followed by a 60-minute fireside couple's massage in an exclusive spa suite
· New York
Mandarin Oriental, New York
This Valentine’s Day, Restaurant Asiate is serving a five- or six-course dinner that couples can enjoy together.
Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
A “Valentine’s Day Lover’s Package” will be offered to couples who book a stay during February 13 and 14. Package rates begin at $325 per person and include:
- Two nights luxury accommodation with champagne upon arrival
- Romanic four-course dinner with champagne at The Seawater Grill
- “Love and Learn” couples massage class at the Seawater Spa
- Access to Seawater Spa facilities
- Specialty “Lovers” in-room amenities
- Complimentary champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries in the couples lounge for guests who book a couples massage at the Seawater Spa (bonus)
· North Carolina
North Carolina’s Crystal Coast, Emerald Isle Realty
The beach rental company is featuring a Valentine’s Day special by offering any new reservation arriving Feb. 12-14, 2015 a complimentary bottle of champagne along with an early check-in and late check-out.
The Edgewater Hotel, Seattle
Inspired by bestseller, Fifty Shades of Grey, the “No Grey Area” package enables guests to explore Seattle like the novel’s infamous characters. Available now through February 28, the seasonal offer provides:
- One day use of an Audi R8 Spyder
- Helicopter tour of Seattle
- Kama Sutra book upon arrival
- In-room champagne
- Aphrodisiacs appetizers from Six Seven
- Lavish accommodations for two in a Waterfront Premium guestroom
- Valet parking for one night
· Washington D.C.
Mandarin Oriental, Washinton D.C.
This February, couples can share a spa day with the “Valentine Couples Suite Retreat” at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC. The experience includes an 80-minute Oriental Essence Massage that uses Mandarin Oriental’s signature oils, a Moroccan Oil Scalp Massage, chocolate-covered strawberries with champagne in a private suite, and valet parking.