This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Sheraton New York To Undergo $150 Million RenovationMarch 18, 2011 Travel Agent
Over the next few months, The Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers, one of New York City’s largest iconic hotels, will undergo a floor-to-ceiling transformation, expanding the size of all 1,780 guest rooms, grand suites and the Sheraton Club Lounge. The hotel's goal, according to Sheraton, is "to provide travelers a relaxing oasis in the heart of New York’s mid-town Manhattan."
The hotel’s $150 million renovation project is part of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts' ongoing commitment to enhance its global portfolio and is one of several major Sheraton hotels that will launch a large-scale renovation project this year. At the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers, 1,080 guest rooms, including 32 grand suites and the Club Lounge, will be completely redesigned throughout the first stage of the renovation, scheduled to be completed by May 2011. The remaining guest rooms will begin renovation December 2011 and be completed in April 2012.
“On the heels of our successful $6 billion revitalization effort we continue to improve the quality and consistency of the brand portfolio by renovating iconic landmark properties in key destinations around the world,” says Hoyt Harper, global brand leader for Sheraton Hotels. “As the economy continues to rebound and travelers return to the road en masse, Sheraton will be ready with newly renovated flagship hotels and brand offerings.”
As a result of the multimillion-dollar make-over, all rooms will be larger in size and every aspect of the guestroom experience will be new and feature rich color palates, graphic patterns and clean lines inspired by the Sheraton brand’s new design scheme. The result is a sophisticated, classic look with a modern touch and elegant feel. To maximize space without eliminating comfort each room will feature:
• Sleek, low credenzas and wall-mounted flat panel televisions, allowing guests to easily store luggage on top of, and below the furniture
•All-white Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® bed, designed to meet AAA’s Five Diamond Award® criteria
• New convenience power outlets at the base of all decorative lighting
• Mini-bar units built into the wall offering coffee service
• Completely renovated bathrooms, some with walk-in showers
• Chaise lounge chairs, which convert into a bed
• Energy efficient, state of the art four-pipe HVAC system which allows guests to control the thermostat their room, providing personalized comfort regardless of the season
• Technologically-enabled guestrooms featuring a wired and wireless internet platform and radio frequency identification locks
The hotel’s 45th-floor Sheraton Club Lounge will be completely transformed, offering New York City views and a comfortable work space for the “plugged-in” traveler.