This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Sabre Expands Technology and Marketing UniversityMarch 18, 2010 By: George Dooley
Travel agents users of Trams Back Office, ClientBase and other Sabre solutions will gather in Las Vegas next month for updates on new technologies and marketing approaches at the annual Technology & Marketing University (TMU). Hosted by Sabre, TMU will be held April 13 through 15 at Caesars Palace. The event is designed for agents to sharpen their skills and take away actionable information to help power their business performance. New training tracks will be offered this year for corporate agents and home-based independents.
“The workshops and training tracks span travel segments, providing learning opportunities for corporate, leisure, niche and generalist agents, thereby attracting users of all GDS systems and agents who may not currently use a GDS,” said Jay Jones, senior vice president of the Americas for Sabre Travel Network.
Sabre notes that this years TMU marks the 15th consecutive year that travel professionals, regardless of GDS affiliation, have come together for the event. Attendees will take part in a variety of educational sessions, ranging from informative presentations and roundtable discussions featuring industry experts, to hands-on classroom training. Sabre serves 55,000 locations.
Headliners include Nolan Burris, author, former travel agent, self-professed techno-geek and internationally-known motivational speaker, who will share his unique views on social media tools and how agents can get the most out of them.
The tradeshow portion of the event will feature key suppliers from all corners of the travel industry. Agents also can take advantage of more intimate learning opportunities in one-on-one and small group training sessions – in addition to an abundance of networking opportunities including a Graduation Party to cap off the event at CityCenter’s ARIA Hotel & Casino.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
* ‘Certificate’ training for ClientBase customers desiring to equip their lead agent with tools and lesson plans to jump-start their own in-house training
* Sabre GDS users may attend a 2-day hands-on, pre-conference ‘Bootcamp’; an in-depth session geared to increase an agent’s performance with format reviews and need-to-know shortcuts
* Home-based agents may choose to attend a very unique business coaching workshop – hosted by travel industry veteran and Nexion president Jackie Friedman
* A learning track geared specifically for those who use the Sabre GDS or would like to learn more about it — helping agents unlock the competitive advantages of the Sabre system
* Corporate agents will have their own track of classes this year that include tips for best airfare search, essential reports, workflow tips, and tools for serving business travelers
* Study Hall, staffed by a variety of experts, will answer specific questions one-on-one and in small groups
Sharon Meyer, director of Trams products and services for Sabre Travel Network, will host this year’s event.