This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Signature Travel Names "Bright Spot" Award WinnersSeptember 17, 2012 By: Newswire
Signature Travel Network announced "Bright Spot" Awards to members at the annual Owners' Meeting in Carlsbad, California. "Bright Spot" Awards were given to members that excel at certain disciplines, including:
- Highest Annual Sales: FROSCH Travel, Bryan Leibman
- Preferred Supplier Sales: Palm Coast Travel, Lee Smolinski
- Preferred Supplier Sales: Tramex Travel, Juan Portillo
- Groups: Holiday Cruises and Tours of Tallahassee, Phil Swartz
- Groups: The Cruise Authority, Howard Moses & David Bitner
- Groups: Cruise Masters/Concierge Travel Advisors, Christine and Paul Niskanen
- Groups: Cruise Everything, David Fritz
- Marketing: Travel Beyond, Jim Bendt
- Marketing: Creative Vacations & Cruise Centers, Craig Baldridge
- Marketing: CTA Travel, Cathie Lentz-Fryer
- Hotel Program: Boulevards of Travel, Barbara Boatman
- Hotel Program: Lorraine Travel, Greg Guiteras
- Hotel Program: CRC Travel, Peter Carideo
- Res Cards: Carol's Travel, Carol and Dan Lekki
- Res Cards: Kern Travel East Hills, Ron Biglin
- Res Cards: All-Travel, Eric Maryanov
- Res Cards: Avenues of the World Travel, Yves and Monika Leuenberger
- Res Cards: CruisingCo., Jami Sales and Char & Don Berger
- Best Practices: TravelStore, Wido Schaefer & Dan Ilves
- Best Practices: Peak Travel Group, Tyler & Lisa Peak and Vivienne Kouba
- Best Practices: FROSCH Classic Cruise & Travel, Susan Reder and Penny Entin
- Best Practices: CruiseExperts Travel, Ltd., Blaine Lambert and Denis Lim
Signature said its new "Bright Spot" Awards were inspired by the latest business book du jour, "Switch - How to Change When Change is Hard" by Chip Heath and Dan Heath. This year, Signature is adopting some of the principles of the book and provided all attendees with a copy.
"The senior staff read the book prior to our annual retreat. We wanted a common language to tackle issues relating to communications and positioning of products and programs," stated Michelle Morgan, president of Signature.
"Engagement of Signature member/owners is exceptionally high, but the book lead to a discussion on some key areas Signature can perform even better. There are opportunities for further utilizing our centralized ClientConnection database of 3.5 million qualified travelers," Morgan said.
Alex Sharpe, EVP, added, "As a member-owned organization, today our members had the unique opportunity to share best practices with one another in selective member-only sessions. Tonight, we recognize the 'Bright Spots' and how they've contributed to the success of not only their own businesses but of the entire network."