This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Carnival Glory to Offer Four to Seven-Day Canada CruisesApril 26, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Carnival Cruise Lines announced that just six weeks before the beginning of its extended schedule from Boston aboard the Carnival Glory, the cruise line and Cruiseport Boston have announced that the ship will return to the refurbished Black Falcon Cruise Terminal in 2013 to operate a series of cruises to Atlantic Canada next summer.
Carnival Glory’s 2013 schedule from Boston will encompass four-day cruises to Saint John, New Brunswick, departing Sundays and five-day voyages to Saint John and Halifax, Nova Scotia, departing Tuesdays and Thursdays, from June 4 to July 7. Carnival Glory will also offer three seven-day cruises departing June 9 and July 14 and 21, 2013, visiting Portland, Maine; Saint John; Halifax; and Sydney, Nova Scotia.
New features added to the Carnival Glory during its upcoming dry dock include:
- Guy’s Burger Joint, a complimentary poolside venue offering fresh-made burgers, hand-cut fries and toppings and condiments created by Food Network personality and chef Guy Fieri
- BlueIguana Cantina, a free-of-charge Mexican cantina with authentic tacos and burritos that can be personalized by diners at an extensive salsa and toppings bar
- Alchemy Bar, a cocktail “pharmacy” where highly trained mixologists create custom cocktails
- EA SPORTS Bar, an interactive sports bar where patrons can view live action, play EA SPORTS video games and keep up with the latest scores on the 24/7 sports ticker
- RedFrog Rum Bar, a poolside Caribbean-themed watering hole offering a variety of the region’s rums and beers, which are enjoyed in an island-infused atmosphere
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar, a rival to the RedFrog Rum Bar, this poolside bar specializes in frozen cocktails and Mexican beers
- The Punchliner Comedy Club & Punchliner Comedy Brunch Presented by George Lopez, who is taking charge of Carnival’s comedy offerings by offering comedians and a humorous twist on the traditional mid-morning culinary feast
- Hasbro, The Game Show, where guests are part of the show with larger-than-life adaptations of the company’s iconic and popular board games presented in the ship’s main show lounge
- Playlist Productions, which takes Carnival’s revues to another level incorporating high-tech special effects with live performances
- The Taste Bar, a new casual dining option featuring complimentary bite-size offerings inspired by “Fun Ship 2.0” dining venues, along with a signature cocktail tied to that eatery’s particular theme available for purchase.
- Cherry On Top, which celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, gifts and novelties, custom apparel and more
Saint John, featured on four-day cruises, offers such landmarks as the Bay of Fundy and Reversing Falls. Also popular is the city’s Historic District, lined with Victorian homes, churches, boutiques and eateries.
Five-day cruises call at both Saint John and Halifax, Nova Scotia’s capital offering a host of restaurants, shops, museums and cultural experiences. Guests can also visit Peggy’s Cove, a fishing village famous for its granite coastline, tour the city’s many lighthouses, or observe the changing of the guard at The Citadel, a centuries-old fortress.
Seven-day cruises feature visits to Saint John and Halifax, as well as stops at Portland, Maine; and Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Located on the south coast of Maine, Portland is widely known for its landscape and cuisine, particularly lobster. Guests can experience this waterfront city’s diverse culture and heritage or visit nearby Kennebunkport, a coastal town offering views and a variety of recreational activities.
For more information, visit www.carnival.com.