This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Cruise Baltic Launches First Theme Cruises Brochure, Partners With Fredericia, DenmarkSeptember 11, 2015 By: Newswire
|Photo by Freeimages.com/Radosaw Grabowski|
At the recent Seatrade Europe event, Cruise Baltic announced the launch of the organization's first theme cruises brochure and welcomed new destination partner Fredericia, Denmark.
The new brochure, titled "Theme Cruises in the Baltic Sea," includes six cruise themes and a roundup of "What the Baltic has to Offer." Other features include suggested target groups, local maps, suggested onboard activities and a contact list of Cruise Baltic partners in the region.
The suggested themes, each with a seven-night cruise itinerary and some destination examples for cruise passengers to visit, are:
- Baltic Wellness Cruise: featuring Rønne (Denmark), with its Diamond Spa; and Kotka, (Finland), where Yoga at Sea can be enjoyed.
- History Cruise – WWII: featuring Rostock (Germany) – Berlin highlights and the Mother-Child bunker; and Kristiansand (Norway), Kanon, the world’s second largest cannon.
- Baltic Lighthouses: featuring Turku (Finland), Bengtskär – Scandinavia’s tallest lighthouse; and Saaremaa (Estonia), Sõrve Lighthouse the tallest in the Baltic Sea.
- Viking Cruises: featuring: Oslo (Norway), the Viking Museum; and Elsinore (Denmark) Viking Village Frederikssund
- Design Cruise: featuring Helsinki (Finland), The Design District; and Gothenburg (Sweden), the Volvo Museum
- UNESCO World Heritage Cruise: featuring Tallinn (Estonia) the Medieval Old Town (13th-16th century); and Gdansk (Poland), Malbork Castle
The brochure is available online at https://www.cruisebaltic.com/media/65636/Theme-Cruises.pdf.
Fredericia, Denmark Becomes Cruise Baltic's Newest Destination Partner
Seatrade Europe also saw Cruise Baltic welcome Fredericia, Denmark, as the organization's newest destination partner, bringing Cruise Baltic's total partners to 28.
Geographically located in the centre of Denmark, close to the international deep-water route of the Great Belt, Fredericia’s cruise port is in walking distance to the city centre. Many attractions are within one hour’s drive, including the original Legoland; and Odense, Hans Christian Andersen’s birthplace.