This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises Celebrates 25th Anniversary With North Cape ItineraryJune 1, 2015 By: Newswire
Crystal Cruises is hosting a special Chairman's Cruise on its July 8 itinerary through the North Cape and Arctic Circle in celebration of the line's 25th anniversary.
The 18-day itinerary from Reykjavík to London/Dover offers the chance to experience Norway’s ancient caves, behind the scenes of the Russian Gulag, on Iceland’s whale feeding grounds and under the midnight sun, as well as destinations including new calls along Russia’s White Sea and Norway’s fjords.
The voyage – hosted by new Crystal Chairman Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay aboard Crystal Symphony – will have special receptions and celebrations on board in commemoration of the line’s 25th Anniversary, as well as the recent announcement of Crystal’s expansion under the new ownership of Genting Hong Kong (GHK). In addition, Crystal President and CEO Edie Rodriguez will join for a section of the itinerary to formally introduce Chairman Thay to Crystal’s guests, as well as participate and attend the special festivities.
With overnights in Reykjavík, Iceland, and Leknes, Norway, maiden visits to Solovetsky and Zayatsky Islands, Russian Federation and Narvik, Bodø and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; and stops in Murmansk, Russia, and Geiranger and Bergen, Norway; and Akureyri, Iceland, plus cruising through Honningsvåg, North Cape, the voyage offers a range of cultural pursuits ashore. Among the more than three dozen new Crystal Adventures are:
- Spying blue fin, humpback, minke and sei whales in their feeding grounds on Iceland’s Eyjafjordur Fjord (from Akureyri); and beluga whales along the White Sea Coast (from Zayatsky Islands);
- Exploring Russia’s original Gulag prison camp, UNESCO-designated Solovetsky Monastery, that set the tone for the Kremlin’s prison system, plus the rustic beauty of the Holy Lake and Prosperity Bay (from Solovetsky);
- Midnight horseback riding on the beach or golfing at the seaside Lofoten Golf Links, both illuminated by the Arctic sun in Leknes;
- Close encounters with the wild brown bears, wolves, polar foxes, reindeer and moose that reside at the world’s northernmost zoo, Narvik’s Polar Park;
- Pivotal World War II sites, including Narvik’s battleground between the Germans and Allies and War Memoriam Museum, plus Murmansk’s impressive wartime fleets and the cemetery dedicated to the Allied soldiers who brought Arctic convoys to Russia’s shores;
- Rugged Norwegian mountain biking adventures, one from 3,000 above sea level down to UNESCO World Heritage Site Geirangerfjord, another along the “roof of Bergen,” Mt. Fløyen, where the terrain offers spectacular views.
Crystal’s all-inclusive luxury voyages start at $1,485 per person if booked by the June 30 “Book Now” deadline.