This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Crystal Cruises Offers 10 European Championship Golf Theme CruisesApril 25, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Crystal Cruises lined up 10 European championship golf courses for exclusive, luxury play during two limited-access “Experiences of Discovery” golf-themed cruises this summer. Hosted by 51-time PGA tour-winner Billy Casper, travelers can strike balls in Spain, Portugal, and Monaco during July 13’s Crystal Serenity voyage, or in the British Isles on Crystal Symphony’s Aug. 25 sailing.
· Gleneagles King’s and Queen’s Courses: Overnighting allows for games on two aristocratic moorland links.
· Real Club de Golf El Prat: An exclusive course in Spain, designed by Greg Norman.
· Club de Golf Masia Bach: Challenging and contemporary 18 holes designed by José Maria Olazábal.
· Monte Carlo Golf Club: Inaugural Crystal club features Mediterranean Sea views.
· El Saler Golf Course: Pine forests and sea flank this site of several Spanish Opens.
· Valderrama: Voted the 15th Best International Course by Celebrated Living readers.
· Royal Belfast Golf Club: Ireland’s oldest fairway, with Belfast Lough and Antrim plateau views.
· Penha Longa Golf Course: This mountainous Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed green is considered one of the European Circuit’s best.
· Kildare Hotel & Country Club: Inland links designed by Arnold Palmer.
Boutique excursions offer socializing during warm-up refreshments, games, lunch and “19th-hole” cocktails in private clubhouses, with Crystal also arranging round-trip transportation, team-pairing, carts, caddies (where available) and club and shoe cleaning and storage. Shoreside activities are complemented by on-board offerings including parties, awards, golf clinics with PGA pro John Clark, TaylorMade clubs, putting green, and two driving ranges for practice-at-sea. Billy Casper will also play and mingle with guests, as well as provide tips and presentations.
Until April 30, all-inclusive Book Now fares start at $5,330 for 11 days circumnavigating the UK, round-trip from London/Dover through Edinburgh/Rosyth (overnight), Belfast, Dublin, Holyhead, Waterford, Portland, and the Channel Islands, and $5,410 for 12 days sailing from Monte Carlo (overnight) to Marseilles, Barcelona (overnight), Valencia, Málaga, Gibraltar, Cádiz/Seville, and Lisbon.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.