This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Cuba Cruise to Offer U.S. Travel Agent Bookings, FAM TripFebruary 23, 2015 By: Newswire
American travel agents can now legally book their clients on Cuba Cruise, the Canadian company that offers seven-night circumnavigation sailings of Cuba.
The People-to-People cruise program is offered in partnership with the U.S. non-profit organization Fund for Reconciliation and Development (FFRD), which authorizes legal travel to Cuba under the new general licence introduced by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Participants in the program will spend their days visiting and interacting with Cuban people and learning about Cuban culture and history first-hand, both onboard and ashore. The People-to-People cruise program departs every Monday from Havana and every Friday from Montego Bay, from now until March 30. Rates start at $830 CAD, plus the cost of registration $75 USD.
Once the agent books the cruise, their client must register with the FFRD online (http://tinyurl.com/P2Pcruise) or by email ([email protected]). The client will receive a participant letter from the FFRD stating that they will travel to Cuba under its general license. Agents and clients must include this letter as part of the travel documents and retain it on file for a minimum of five years. Agent commissions are available.
Cuba Cruise educational highlights include:
- One-on-one conversations with Cuban people onboard and ashore
- Onboard lecture series from University of Havana professor
- Cuban-guided day trips to historical, social and religious places of interest like Biran, Santiago de Cuba, Holguin, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Havana, and more
- Dance and Spanish language workshops
Americans visiting Cuba can take advantage of three flight options:
- Toronto to Havana: Book the "Cruise & Air" package, which departs from Toronto, and then arrange airfare from your local airport to Toronto.
- U.S. Gateway and third country gateways to Havana: Book "Cruise Only" and then find charter flights from U.S. gateways to Havana here or book directly with a Travel Service Provider such as Alexis Lombana, Airline Brokers Company, (305) 642-5512, [email protected]
- U.S. Gateway to Montego Bay: Book "Cruise Only" and then find a flight directly to Montego Bay, Jamaica, to join the cruise. Cuba Cruise calls at Montego Bay every Friday.
U.S. Travel Professionals FAM Program
U.S. travel professionals are invited to Cuba Cruise’s special March 20 – 27 familiarization program with the FFRD. The cruise program will begin in Montego Bay and offer special People-to-People excursions in Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba. To book, contact [email protected].