This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Luxury Lines Report Record WeekJune 4, 2009 By: Travel Agent Central Contributor
Crystal Cruises and Silversea Cruises are experiencing outstanding numbers in booking guests. An increase that has never been seen before in the history of both cruise lines.
After the week of June 2, Crystal Cruises announced a record-booking week. With it's "All Inclusive - As You Wish" program, Crystal Cruises was able to book more guests than ever before in the year 2009, seeing the revenue sky rocket more than 100 percent.
There has been a notable interest this summer to take cruises abroad with the Crystal Symphony and the Crystal Serenity in the Baltic and Mediterranean, fall cruises in New England/Canada and Europe, and winter in South America.
"It's very positive to see such a strong response to Crystal's promotions," said Gregg Michel, president of Crystal Cruises. "Guest satisfaction has been very high and the travel agent community has been very supportive of our programs. Luxury travelers appreciate enriching experiences, abundant choices, consistency of reputation, and extraordinary value."
In the past two weeks Crystal Cruises has rewarded their hard working travel agents at a festive awards gala. Having launched their new website, they have seen tremendous response to its current promotions.
The promotions as seen on the website include:
* All Inclusive - As You Wish offers up to $1,000 per person spending credit allowing guests to customize their cruise experience on nearly every 2009 and 2010 itinerary
* Celebration Savings and 20th Anniversary Fares have been extended up to $1,500 savings per person on most 2009 and 2010 Mediterranean and Baltic itineraries and Crystal Symphony South America voyages
* Crystal Family Memories promises a free berth and a host of bonus perks and credits for families
* Birthday Bonus— book your 2010 birthday cruise by December 31 and save 50 percent on a future Crystal cruise taken before your next birthday
* Crystal Assurance Plan which provides an enduring value that has resonated with discerning travelers.
Silversea Cruises has achieved its highest call volume in its 15-year history. This single day record occurred in a three-week period where bookings surged nearly 150 percent compared to the same period last year.
With this achievement under its belt, Silversea is offering 50 percent savings on more than 50 worldwide voyages. Also, the cruise line has recently expanded its popular $1,000 Onboard Spending Credit offer. For example, the $1,000 Onboard Spending Credit is available on Silver Whisper's September 12, seven-day cruise from Istanbul to Athens with calls in Marmaris, Symi, Volos and Nafplion. Silver sailing fares start at $3,497 per person.
addition, the booking deadline has been extended to July 31 to qualify
for the $500 per person Onboard Spending Credit. To take advantage of
this offer, which is applicable to new bookings only, the guest or
travel agent must request the promotional code WWSBC500 at the time of booking.