Norwegian Unveils BookNCL & GDS Enhancements, Offers Webinars (SLIDESHOW)November 18, 2013 By: Susan Young
Norwegian Breakaway // Photo by Susan J. Young
In an e-mail letter to travel agents, Vivian Ewart, vice president, passenger services, Norwegian Cruise Line has informed agents that the “new release” of BookNCL was introduced on Sunday.
The new release will address fixes to both BookNCL and the GDS, which Ewart says will making booking and managing FreeStyle groups an easier process. “We have all taken this opportunity to bring forth some of the enhancements that have been requested along with a new look and feel,” she said.
Among the enhancements?
• Agents may now enter a check payment.
• Agents may program a credit card for future payment.
• Agents now access a Vacation Search Screen that displays a three-month window.
• Agents may now “search” with or without travel protection.
• Agents have a new “all categories” button on the interactive deck plan so they may make a stateroom selection from this screen.
Here is a short PowerPoint presentation that illustrates the changes:
The original version of the PowerPoint is also available on Norwegian's website: http://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1103391373046-1482/Seaweb+New+Rhttp://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1103391373046-1482/Seaweb+New+Release+ABE.pdfelease+ABE.pdf
After viewing that presentation, we also discovered these additional enhancements, among others:
• Latitudes Rewards members can be entered on a reservation by typing the Latitudes number directly into the Latitude # field on the guest information tab.
• Hovering over the Dashboard expands the invoice details to the right.
• Agents can search for Freestyle Groups by the FS Group number.
Norwegian Breakaway stateroom // Photo by Susan J. Young
To help agents understand the updates, Norwegian will hold Webinars from 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday, Nov. 18-22. To register, go to the following pages, depending on the day desired:
“Our ultimate goal is to be ‘Easier to Do Business with’ and we hope that you see these changes as steps towards achieving that goal,” Ewart told the trade, thanking agents for their business and support.
This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.