This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Oceania Cruises' Riviera Offers 10 Dining VenuesDecember 6, 2011 By: Elliott Mest Travel Agent
Oceania Cruises' Riviera, which launches in April 2012, will offer 10 dining venues including six open-seating gourmet restaurants, two private-dining venues and two casual eateries. The dining venues include:
1. The Grand Dining Room – Tuxedo-clad wait staff serve a six-course menu. Menus include Continental and American dishes plus spa cuisine from Canyon Ranch. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. Toscana – An Italian restaurant serving specialties, many of them family recipes handed down from Oceania Cruises’ staff and crew. Open for dinner, reservations suggested.
3. Polo Grill – Fine cuts of Prime, dry-aged beef, as well as chops and fresh seafood, are featured. Open for dinner, reservations suggested.
4. Jacques – One of only two restaurants by the world-renowned chef Jacques Pépin, this French bistro is decorated with antiques, pickled wood furnishings and rough-hewn wood floors. Open for dinner, reservations suggested.
5. Red Ginger – Thai, Japanese and Vietnamese flavors are showcased in a contemporary setting that features three Buddhas carved from a single piece of backlit glass as a dramatic centerpiece. Open for dinner, reservations suggested.
6. Terrace Café – Lunch and dinner buffets feature carved meats and regional delicacies. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
7. Waves – An open-air brasserie serving gourmet burgers, swordfish, chicken and other grilled items, and features a salad bar and homemade ice cream bar. Open for lunch.
8. Baristas – This coffee bar adjoining the library is the place to enjoy Illy espresso and cappuccino, plus homemade biscotti and coffee cake. Open throughout the day.
Optional wine dinners and private dining:
9. La Reserve by Wine Spectator – This venue hosts tastings and seven-course pairing dinners with premium wines selected in consultation with Wine Spectator editors. This venue is also home to wine-tastings during the day. Per guest charge for premium wines applies. Reservations required.
10. Privée – This private dining room can accommodate up to 10 guests. Selections from the Polo Grill and Toscana menus are served. Room charge applies. Reservations required.