This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises Finalizes New Concierge-level AmenitiesApril 4, 2011
Beginning with the 2012 summer season, Regent Seven Seas Cruises will offer guests in concierge-level and above suites a range of benefits from priority shore excursion and restaurant reservations, to upgrades and complimentary amenities.
Guests in categories E and above on Seven Seas Mariner (beginning April 2, 2012) and Seven Seas Voyager (beginning April 16, 2012) and category D and above on Seven Seas Navigator (beginning May 30, 2012) will receive the following exclusive concierge services:
* Upgraded pre-cruise luxury hotel package
* Priority online reservations on FREE, unlimited shore excursions
* Priority online reservations in the specialty restaurants Prime 7 and Signatures
* 15 minutes of FREE phone calls and 60 minutes of FREE Internet access per suite
* 25% off premium wine and liquor purchases
* 10% off pre- or post-cruise hotel or land packages
* 10% off Regent Choice shore excursions
* Eligible for suite upgrades at time of sailing, when available with preference by booking date
* In-suite binoculars, coffee brewer and cashmere blanket
Additionally, every voyage continues to include a complimentary luxury hotel package – complete with overnight, pre-cruise accommodations at a deluxe hotel including breakfast, airport-hotel and hotel-ship transfers – as well as round-trip air; all-suite accommodations; gourmet cuisine served in open-seating restaurants; open bars; free and unlimited shore excursions; gratuities and taxes.
The new concierge-level amenities and services are in addition to Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Seven Seas Society benefits.
To receive a brochure or for more information on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, see a professional travel agent, visit www.RSSC.com <http://www.rssc.com/> or call toll-free 800-285-1835.