This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Variety Cruises Offers 50 Percent Discount on New Seychelles ItinerarySeptember 13, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Variety Cruises added the Seychelles to its roster of destinations with new, four, five and eight-day Garden of Eden itineraries for the 2012 winter season.
Passengers experience the Seychelles in a private yacht setting aboard the twin-hulled 148-foot Mega Yacht Pegasus accommodating up to 49 guests in just 23 cabins. Amenities include 2,550 square-feet of open deck, an elegant bar/lounge, a well-stocked library and indoor and outdoor dining areas. A platform on the stern enables passengers to swim when weather and anchorage conditions permit.
Garden of Eden Itinerary highlights and stops includes:
- Mahe – Perfect for snorkeling and diving with its crystal blue waters and coral reef
- Aride – This island displays the exotic flora and fauna
- Curieuse – An uninhabited island that is home to giant tortoises
- Praslin – Home to palm trees that produce Coco de Mer
The 50 percent discount for the second passenger (or 25 percent single supplement) offer is available for reservations made until Oct. 15, 2012 on select sailings from December 2012 through December 2013; port charges are excluded from these discounts. When booking a special offer, please reference code: SPECIAL OFFER / July 9.
First person fares start at $1,990 for the eight-day itinerary, $1,250 for the five-day itinerary and $1,000 for the four-day itinerary and includes:
- Accommodations in double or twin cabins with private bathroom and air conditioning
- American buffet breakfast and two main meals daily, including a welcome cocktail, a Creole Night, BBQ (weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner
- Complimentary coffee, tea and still mineral water all day
- Use of fishing/snorkeling equipment
- Multilingual cruise escort
For more information, visit www.varietycruises.com.