This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Lake Powell, Arizona Offers Luxury Houseboat Wedding PackageMarch 14, 2014 By: Newswire
A new luxury wedding package from Lake Powell, Arizona offers couples the chance to fly from Las Vegas or Phoenix to the resort for a ceremony atop Lake Powell’s majestic Tower Butte; a candlelit beach reception for themselves plus up to 18 guests; and a seven-day honeymoon aboard a luxury Forever Resorts houseboat.
Newly available in 2014, the "Sky and Water Enchantment" package includes:
- Roundtrip air travel aboard a private chartered Scenic Airlines plane for themselves and up to 18 guests from Las Vegas or Phoenix to Page, Ariz.
- Private Papillon EC-130 helicopter flights for entire wedding party from Page Municipal Airport to the top of Tower Butte. En route, guests can take in the beauty of the region’s sculptural red rock formations—part of a landscape that has long been held sacred by the people of the Navajo Nation. Rising to 5,282 feet, Tower Butte is inaccessible by foot; helicopter is the only method of transport allowing visitors to experience its awe-inspiring 360-degree views.
- Wedding ceremony conducted by the wedding authority of the couple's choosing.
- Helicopter flights from Tower Butte to Antelope Point Marina at Lake Powell.
- Power boat transfers for the wedding party to a private, secluded cove on Lake Powell for a candlelit reception on the beach.
- Sit-down, gourmet dinner on the beach served by wait staff clad in tuxedos on white linen-draped tables. Includes premium open bar, couple’s choice of floral, custom-designed wedding cake, Champagne toast and live band
- Seven-day accommodations for bride and groom aboard Forever Resorts luxury 75-foot XTreme houseboat. The houseboat has six private staterooms, two and a half bathrooms, a seven-person hot tub on the top deck, water slide, fully equipped kitchen, all linens, flying bridge with wet bar, flat-screen TVs with DirecTV satellite service, gas barbecue grill and more.
- Seven-day accommodations for wedding party aboard 60-foot Eagle houseboats. Each 60-foot Eagle houseboat includes four private staterooms, one and a half bathrooms, flying bridge with wet bar, water slide, fully equipped kitchen, all linens, TV/DVD players with satellite service, gas barbecue grill and more.
- Each houseboat will be stocked with groceries, beverages and ice for the week. Alcoholic beverages and specialty items may be added to the order at the time of booking.
- Finally, all guests will return via powerboat to Antelope Point Marina. Following coach transfers to Page Municipal Airport, they will board a private chartered Scenic Airlines plane for the return trip home.
The package starts from $50,000. Other wedding options at Tower Butte and Antelope Point Marina are available.
Special events, including weddings, in any tribal park boundary, require a Special Use Permit from the park where the event will take place. For Tower Butte, the completed application to request for a permit for a wedding should be submitted to Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park in person or via email to [email protected]. Please allow one to two weeks for processing. Applications and information regarding processing fees are available online; please go to www.NavajoNationParks.org and click on “Permits and Services.”
For more information, call 800-255-5561 or visit www.ForeverResorts.com