This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
ASTA Announces RxSavingsPlus PlanMay 1, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
RxSavingsPlus, a prescription discount program for individuals without insurance or whose medications are not covered under their current insurance plan, has been selected by ASTA Marketing Services, Inc. (AMSI) as its newest service.
“RxSavingsPlus is a terrific new AMSI product that offers participants tremendous savings on the rising costs of certain prescription medications,” said Joann L. Thompson, AMSI co-chair and owner of Worldwide Travel Specialists (Aurora, Colo.).
“There is no paperwork or claim form to fill out, nor is there a waiting period. You just present your card to your pharmacist when you purchase a prescription not covered by insurance and pay the pharmacy. It’s that simple. We’re thrilled to be able to offer ASTA members and their families, employees and clients an easy way to save," Thompson said.
Among the new AMSI program’s features and benefits:
• Program participants can save up to 10 percent at CVS MinuteClinics on any regular priced health service or screening that is not covered by their insurance.
• The discount card program provides average savings of 22 percent on retail prescriptions--and up to 50 percent on select generic medications--when participants order by mail through the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy.
• Ninety-nine percent of all commonly prescribed brand-name medications are included in the program.
• More than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, such as CVS pharmacies, Target, Rite Aide, Walgreens and Wal-Mart, participate.
• Savings are available to anyone regardless of age, income, or insurance coverage.
ASTA Marketing Services, Inc. (AMSI) is a for-profit subsidiary of ASTA which provides and discounts products and services as an ASTA member benefit. To learn more about AMSI, visit www.ASTA.org.