This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Host Agency Offers Success Tips for Use of iZento Trip Planning ServicesApril 14, 2011 By: George Dooley Home-Based Travel Agent
Travel Experts, a top five Virtuoso agency that is using iZento, an online travel planner service, is offering tips to other agencies on how to use online travel planning and itinerary building service to build business. The host agency, Travel Experts, Inc. was established in 1989 to support and promote the businesses of independent agents around the country.
Sharon Fake, director of operations at Travel Experts, related the following tips agencies that are considering using the online service to build successful business:
1. Make each client feel that it’s all about them.
Today's savvy traveler expects personalization and iZento enables Travel Experts to deliver one-of-a-kind branded virtual trip journals featuring traveler details, a trip calendar, air, car, hotel, and transfer reservations, attractions, detailed destination guides and city maps. iZento Professional compiles this information and generates into an eBook, providing the personalization clients want in a snap.
2. Think add-ons to increase your bottom line.
According to PhoCusWright, trip activities such as sightseeing tours, events and attractions account for nearly three times the sales of packaged travel, which was $26.8 billion in the U.S. in 2009, and will grow 10 times faster through 2015. If you are not helping your clients by suggesting activities and booking them you're only fulfilling part of your role as a travel consultant – and missing out on impactful earnings. iZento includes more than 170,000 attractions in more than 500 cities and 75 countries, easily selectable by destination and interest. This wealth of content provides a more personalized travel document, and the unique interactive journals are the perfect platform for marketing add-on sales to clients. It's another way to enhance the client’s travel experience while boosting your income.
3. Showcase the travel consultant in you. It’s no secret that agencies that effectively showcase their expertise and knowledge generate higher sales, command professional service fees, and enjoy a higher level of repeat business. iZento’s template-publishing feature allows each specialist to create templates enhanced with their expert knowledge, then publish them to everyone in the agency with just a click. It’s a great way to leverage collective expertise and share personal insights within an agency.
4. Don't forget the all important wow factor. Through iZento, you can create a professionally bound that you can use to do the following:
• Market yourself: All journals are branded and can be shared by clients with family and friends on Facebook or via email. Let clients create group sales and repeat business for you.
• Create online proposals
• Provide a keepsake: Send a bound iZento journal to your client upon arrival home.