This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Kauai Hotel Reveals Renovations, Offers Agent RatesJuly 16, 2010 By: Jena Tesse Fox
Following a nine-month, $50 million renovation that touched all hotel areas, the new Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach was reintroduced yesterday with a special ceremony including a traditional Hawaiian blessing, hula dancers and musicians.
The 356-room hotel now features the following highlights:
* Completely transformed guest rooms and Presidential Suite.
* Refurbished open-air Kukui’s on Kalapaki Beach restaurant for casual dining, featuring a permanent buffet and the new Toro-Tei sushi restaurant.
* Refreshed Aupaka Terrace lobby lounge, offering breakfast items and morning coffee in a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the stunning swimming pool.
* Newly built children’s pool featuring a slide and water spout features, in addition to the hotel’s 26,000 square-foot outdoor swimming pool with five whirlpools.
* New guest arrival experience with an expanded porte cochere and an improved main lobby and registration desk.
Even better: Travel agents will receive a special rate starting at $199 per night to check out the hotel.
In conjunction with the re-introduction of the new Kauai Marriott Resort, the resort hotel is offering a Free For Fall consumer rate. Starting at $209 for a pool view guestroom, guests will also enjoy:
* Free Internet access
* Free room upgrade to pool view
* Free golf for children with a paying adult at the premier Kauai Lagoons golf club
* Discount coupons to retail stores and outlets on property:
* 10 percent discount on food at Kukui's, Aupaka, Kalapaki Grill and Toro-Tei
* 10 percent discount off Alexander Spa Service (not valid for salon or already discounted services)
* 20 percent off Seven Seat International
* 20 percent off any pasta entree at Cafe Portofino
* $5 off any Stand Up Paddle (SUP) board hourly rental after a SUP lesson with Kauai Beach Boys
* $15 off per couple on "Discover Jungle Falls" kayak tour at Kauai Beach Boys
* Up to 20 percent off selected artwork or free mainland shipping on all regularly priced artwork at Collector's Fine Art
Valid from August 5 through December 25. Use promo code "FLP."
For more information or reservations, visit www.kauaimarriott.com.