This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Travel Insured Offers Kids Insurance for FreeMay 9, 2011 By: George Dooley Travel Agent
Many vacation hospitality providers have wisely recognized that offering families price breaks and added value during their stay can make the difference between a week-long booking of three or more family guests or no booking at all. Travel Insured International, an independently owned travel insurer, is adding to those savings with its "Kids are Free" insurance coverage, hoping to remind consumers and agents that family vacation savings can be instantly lost when an unforeseen trip disruption strikes the family that goes on their vacation without necessary trip insurance.
"Kids Eat and Stay free" vacation deals are everywhere this summer, according to Travel Insured, especially for children under age 12, and sometimes even older. The company provided the following examples:
• Kids under 12 get the free deal, as they have for several summers, at the Holiday Inn Hotel chain, including the company's Sunspree Resorts in Montego Bay, Jamaica, and in Aruba.
• Kids Eat and Stay Free deals are on offer at numerous hotels on several Hawaiian islands with some including kids as old as 17 or under. Check Aston, Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton resorts for details.
• Kids 12 and under are now welcome for free with their parents at Iberostar Resorts in Mexico, the Comfort Suites in Paradise Island, Bahamas, the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort on St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, and several Dreams Resorts in Mexico.
• Up to two kids 12 and under can stay and eat free at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, when staying with one or more adults.
• Several resorts on the beaches of Aruba are offering Kids Free deals including the Divi Aruba, Tamarijn Aruba, Sunspree Resort, the Renaissance Resort and the Marriott Resort.
• Closer to home the Marina Inn at Grand Dunes in Myrtle Beach, SC, is offering the free deal for kids age 16 and under.
• Tour operators, including Apple Vacations and Cheap Caribbean.com, are selling an assortment of Kids Free resort package deals to several sun-and-beach destinations.
Kids staying and eating free on vacation need the benefit of strong travel insurance to cover the risks of emergency medical costs for accidents, illness or a medical evacuation, as well as covering the added family travel expenses resulting from trip delays, misdirected or delayed baggage, and missed connections due to weather delays, said Travel Insured International.
Travel Insured also offers "Kids are Free" coverage as an added savings needed to obtain valuable family travel insurance coverage, even when younger family members will be staying and eating free in the vacation destination. A good third-party travel insurance plan, Travel Insured said, reimburses a family's covered claim with a cash refund, not a vacation credit or a deadline rebooking offered by waivers and other types of limited trip insurance.
Travel Insured offers three types of Worldwide Trip Protector Plans that include Kids Are Free coverage. Families on the Worldwide Trip Protector comprehensive plan receive free coverage for all kids under 18 traveling on the same plan with a related adult paying for the same coverage. Families on its budget-priced Trip Protector Lite or Trip Protector Lite Expanded plan receive free coverage for one child under 18 for each related adult paying for coverage on the same plan and traveling with the child.
All three types of plans include Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Baggage Loss and Delay, among other coverage. Common Carrier Accident insurance, Renter's Collision Insurance, and even Sports Coverage to protect against golf equipment delays or contact sports injuries are available options in all three plans.