This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
USTOA Targets Travel Agents With New IncentivesAugust 27, 2014 By: Newswire Travel Agent
Travel agents seem poised to benefit from the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) first-ever month-long promotion that brings together travel deals and travel agent incentives from leading providers of independent and escorted group travel on one website.
USTOA says the program will deliver a versatile resource for valued travel agent partners and their clients, Travel Together Now! Month showcases special pricing, premium offers, and bonus commissions on peak and off-peak travel itineraries spanning all seven continents.
“Travel Together Now! Month was designed to educate and excite travel agents and consumers alike on the diversity of USTOA tour operator member products,” said USTOA president and CEO Terry Dale. “It’s the first time USTOA has ever orchestrated such an extensive promotion, allowing travel specialists the resources and added incentives to make booking with a USTOA tour operator member easy and even more lucrative.”
Throughout the month of September, travel agents can visit www.ustoa.com/traveltogether to find incentives and bonus offers on vacation packages from an array of destinations around the world, USTOA says. From earning bonus commissions and complimentary air tickets, to savings of up to 70 percent off agent rates, plus many savings and value-added enticements for clients,
Travel Together Now! offer highlights include:
· Africa: Members of Alexander+Roberts Rewards program earn a $50 booking bonus every time clients take advantage of pay-in-full savings ($500 per couple or $250 for solo travelers) on six travel-any-day Private Wing Safaris to East and Southern Africa including Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Travel-any-day through April 2016 (Note: some programs are currently offered only through March 15, 2016.)
· Antarctica: Earn $200 extra commission per booking on Cox & Kings, The Americas’ “Antarctica Fly/Sail” itinerary for travel between 9/1/14 – 3/31/15. Clients receive upgraded categories in hotels during land portion of trip (value of $1,000 per person).
· Asia: Ritz Tours is offering travel specialists 12 percent commission when booking clients on “China Discovery – 10 Days & 8 Nights” itinerary on any available scheduled departure date in 2015.
· Australia/South Pacific: Earn $50 bonus commission when you book any Virgin Australia air/land inclusive vacation to Australia with Down Under Answers. Commission available on departures from 9/1/14 – 3/31/15.
· Europe: Register and book clients on one of six select Travcoa Private Journeys (Polish Odyssey, Adriatic Adventure, Passionate Portugal, Seductive Spain, Kingdom of Sicily, Impressions of Italy) and be entered to win one of these journeys for two people.
· North America: United Vacations is offering travel agents the chance to earn one United Airlines ticket for every four United Vacations reservations made for clients to Cancun for travel through 12/15/14.
· South America: SITA World Tours web-registered agents receive $81.00 AMEX gift card when booking clients on 10-day “Splendors of Chile” itinerary to celebrate SITA’s 81 years. Clients save up to $860 per couple. Available for departures on 9/14/14, 10/12/14, 11/16/14 and 12/7/14.
Deals can be booked between September 1-30. Travel professionals can find additional Travel Together tools and resources, including videos and blog stories at www.youtube.com/ustoanyc and www.ustoa.com/blog, as well as follow the adventures on Twitter by using #traveltogether. Visit www.ustoa.com for more information.