This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Holiday Events in ColoradoNovember 9, 2011
Colorado is offering a host of events for the holiday season:
• Mile High Holidays (November - December). Denver shines during the holiday season al list of tree lighting events, hotel deals, festive parades and events such as the 9News Parade of Lights, Denver Botanic Gardens’ Blossoms of Light, the Denver Zoo’s Zoo Lights and Cherry Creek’s 22nd Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. www.Denver.org/milehighholidays
• The Polar Express (November 18 – December 28). Ride the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad to experience The Polar Express. Pajama-clad children receive hot chocolate while listening to the award-winning book on their way to visit Santa. www.DurangoTrain.com/events/2011-polar-express
• Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony (November 19). A traditional tree lighting ceremony will replicate scenes from celebrations in Estes Park more than 60 years ago. The lighted trees will accompany more than 175 decorated trees throughout the downtown area. www.EstesParkCVB.com/calendar.cfm
• Holiday Lighting Extravaganza (November 25) Visit Pueblo to welcome the holiday season on the historic Arkansas Riverwalk. Santa will listen to children’s wishes and fireworks will light up the night sky. www.PuebloHarp.com/events/upcoming-events
• Greeley Lights The Night (November 26). The “Old Fashioned Christmas” themed Greeley holiday parade hosts creative light displays on floats and Santa’s arrival. www.GreeleyChamber.com/visiting
• Georgetown Christmas Market (December 3, 4, 10 & 11) Visit the 51st Annual Georgetown Christmas Market. Hot roasted chestnuts, shops, horse-drawn wagon rides, appearances by St. Nicholas and high tea. www.HistoricGeorgetown.org/spevents/xmarket.htm
• Santa Claus Special (December 3, 10, 11 & 17). Visit Santa and Mrs. Claus at the Railroad Museum.
• Vail Snow Daze (December 5 – 11) Vail Snow Daze features a weeklong series of high-profile concerts and special guests, including Jakob Dylan, Yukon Kornelius and Guster. www.Vail.com/events/snowdaze.aspx
• Yule Festival Weekend (December 9 – 10). Ouray’s Yule Festival kicks off with a Christmas Jazz Concert at the historic Wright Opera House. Participate in gingerbread house building workshops, a Main Street Parade, a visit with Santa and the annual Wine and Chocolate Festival. www.OurayColorado.com
• Rock On Ice (December 16 – 18). World Champion ice carvers will fill the base of Crested Butte Mountain Resort with sparkling ice sculptures during the days. www.SkiCB.com/cbmr/things-to-do/rock-on-ice.aspx
• 12 Days of Aspen (December 20 – 31). Visitors can partake in a variety of free holiday activities, including ice-skating, a snowman-making contest, caroling and view Aspen Academy Screenings. www.AspenChamber.org/12days
• Traditional Torchlight Parade (December 24). After a reading of ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas, guests gather at the base of Zephyr Express Chairlift at Winter Park Resort to watch skiers make their way down the popular Lower Hughes ski run – flares in hand – followed by snow cats descending the mountain in a Christmas tree formation and a fireworks finale. www.WinterParkResort.com