This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
New French America Line Opens 2017 Itineraries for BookingsAugust 16, 2016 By: Newswire
New U.S. river cruise operator French America Line has opened bookings for 2017 itineraries onboard its flagship, the Louisiane. All cruise tours are commissionable to travel agents, and 2017 brochures are now available.
Offered from March 4, 2017, to January 6, 2018, the 48 five- to 14-day itineraries for 150 guests will celebrate regional food, music and culture on the Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, Cumberland, and Red rivers. New in 2017 are itineraries that also sail along the rarely visited Illinois and Arkansas rivers.
New 2017 destination ports will include Chattanooga, TN; Louisville, KY; and Pittsburgh, PA, with pre-cruise one-night hotel stays prior to embarkation included in the tariff.
Guests will have the opportunity to explore American cities and small towns brimming with history, local art, diverse music, architecture, scenic countryside and more.
Sixteen 2017 itineraries will offer guests the opportunity to spend the night onboard prior to disembarkation in four ports of call — Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Natchez, MS; and St. Louis, MO — to permit personal explorations. There will be chances to discover the allure of thoroughbred racing and aged bourbon; the beats of Beale Street; the charms of antebellum homes and southern entertaining; or the sights and tastes of Music City USA.
Rates include one-night pre-cruise hotel stay and breakfast; daily breakfast, lunch, dinner onboard in two open seating dining venues, as well as 24-hour room service and house wines, spirits, beers, artisanal coffees and teas, soft drinks, sparking and still water; nightly live entertainment; expert talks by onboard Illuminators; Traveler Collection guided shore excursions; and complimentary use of bicycles with helmets and maps for private explorations. Optional Curator Collection and pre- and post-cruise experiences are also available.
Deep South itineraries will sail the Lower Mississippi and rarely-visited Red River beginning March 4, 2017, departing from New Orleans, LA and Memphis, TN, with options that include:
- Antebellum Style, 8-day Classic Cruise Tour, begins and ends in New Orleans; 2017 Departures from $3,799 per person/double occupancy: March 4-11, April 8-15 or welcome the New Year, from $3,599 per person/double occupancy, December 30, 2017 – January 6, 2018
- Southern Spirit, 10-day Grand Cruise Tour, from New Orleans, LA to Memphis, TN; 2017 Departures from $4,799 per person/double occupancy for March 10-19, April 28 – May 7, May 12-21; from $4,599 per person/double occupancy for June 2-11, June 16-25, November 10-19, December 5-14
- Plantation Celebration, 8-day Classic Cruise Tour, from Memphis, TN to New Orleans, LA; 2017 Departures from $3,799 per person/double occupancy for March 18-25, April 22-29, May 6-13; from $3,599 per person/double occupancy for May 20-27, June 10-17, November 18-25 (Thanksgiving sailing); from $3,499 per person/double occupancy for December 10-17
- Red River Holiday, 9-day Collector’s Cruise Tour, begins and ends in New Orleans; 2017 Departures from $3,999 per person/double occupancy for March 24-April 1 or May 26-June 3, or enjoy the festival of holiday lights as you celebrate Christmas aboard December 19-27 from $3,799 per person/double occupancy
- Splendors of the South, 6-day Classic Cruise Tour, begins and ends in New Orleans; 2017 Departures from $2,599 per person/double occupancy: March 31- April 5, April 4-9, November 24-29, December 26 – 31
- Historic Currents, an 8-day Classic Cruise Tour, from Memphis, TN to St. Louis, MO; 2017 Departures from $3,599 per person/double occupancy: June 24-July 1, September 9-16
- Sounds of the River, a 5-day Sampler Tour, beginning and ending in Memphis, TN; 2017 Departure from $1,899 per person/double occupancy: September 6 – 10
Mississippi Headwaters itineraries will sail the Ohio, Mississippi and the rarely traveled Illinois River, departing from St. Louis, MO; St. Paul, MN and Chicago, IL:
- Jewels of the Heartland, a 10-day Collector’s Tour from St. Louis, MO to St. Paul, MN; 2017 Departures: June 30-July 9, from $4,599 per person/double occupancy; September 15-24; September 29 – October 8, from $4,799 per person/double occupancy, beginning in Chicago with an overnight and breakfast at the historic Palmer House Hilton Hotel, then by private vintage Vista-Dome Streamliner train to St. Louis for embarkation aboard Louisiane
- Midwestern Majesty, an 8-day Classic Cruise Tour from St. Paul, MN to St. Louis, MO; 2017 Departures from $3,599 per person/double occupancy July 8 – 15; from $3,799 per person/double occupancy September 23-30, October 7-14
- Marquette Explorer, an 8-day Classic Cruise Tour between St. Louis, MO and Chicago, IL; 2017 Departures from $3,799 per person/double occupancy: July 14-21 St. Louis to Ottawa, IL for disembarkation with coach transfer to Chicago; July 20-28 Chicago, with coach transfer to Ottawa, IL for embarkation to St. Louis
River Crossroads itineraries will sail the Ohio and Mississippi rivers beginning in St. Louis, MO; Louisville, KY, and Pittsburgh, PA:
- Enchanting Passages, a 6-day Cruise Tour from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY; 2017 Departures from $2,499 per person/double occupancy: July 26-31
- American Adventure, an 8-day Classic Cruise Tour between Pittsburgh, PA and Louisville, KY; 2017 Departures from $3,499 per person/double occupancy July 30-August 6 (Louisville-Pittsburgh); from $3,599 per person/ double occupancy, August 5-12 (Pittsburgh-Louisville), August 11-18 (Louisville-Pittsburgh), August 17-24 (Pittsburgh-Louisville); from $3,799 per person/double occupancy October 19-26 (Louisville-Pittsburgh)
- Blue Grass Grandeur, 8-day Classic Cruise Tour from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY; 2017 Departure from $3,599 per person/double occupancy: October 13-20
- River Pioneers, 14-day Collector’s Cruise Tour from Pittsburgh to New Orleans, travel in the wake of the New Orleans, the first steamboat on America's rivers known for her epic 1811-1812 voyage from Pittsburgh to New Orleans; 2017 Departure from $6,699 per person/double occupancy: October 25 – November 7
Wilderness Rivers itineraries will sail the Tennessee and Cumberland rivers beginning in Louisville, KY and Chattanooga, TN:
- Appalachian Elegance, a 9-day Cruise Tour from Louisville, KY to Chattanooga, TN; 2017 Departure from $3,999 per person/double occupancy: August 23-31
- Backroads of America, a 9-day Cruise Tour from Chattanooga, TN to Louisville, KY; 2017 Departure from $3,999 per person/double occupancy: August 30 – September 7