This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
BedandBreakfast.com Names Its Top Ten Most Haunted B&BsOctober 24, 2011 By: Nicole Lowary
The BedandBreakfast.com editors have selected their top 10 most haunted B&Bs out of a selection of 50 haunted locations on their website. Several of the haunted B&Bs are part of BedandBreakfast.com’s Diamond Collection. The Diamond Collection is an exclusive group of professionally inspected and guest-reviewed luxury inns that offer private bathrooms, 24-hour access to service or staff, free Internet, flexible check-in or guaranteed late arrival, as well as maintain a 4.0 or higher out of a 5.0 consumer review rating on the website.
According to an online survey, conducted by BedandBreakfast.com, more than 15 percent of adults say they have seen a ghost in their lifetime and 44 percent have visited a house that was allegedly haunted. One in four adults would like to spend the night in a haunted house, while more than a third of adults would like to visit a real-life haunted house.
The top 10 haunted B&Bs include:
1. Featherbed Railroad Bed & Breakfast Resort, Nice, CA: Guests stay in one of nine former railroad cabooses and sightings of a man in striped pajamas have been reported. The innkeepers think he may be the spirit of a former railroad worker.
2. 1872 John Denham House, Monticello, FL: The 130-year-old National Historic Register B&B hosts October Teen and Parent Ghost Hunting Weekends. There are ghost tours and seminars and hands-on ghost tracking skills are taught.
3. Foley House, Savannah, GA: This B&B is a part of the Diamond Collection and legend states that a widow in the 19th century killed a man in self-defense and concealed the body, for fear of going to jail. Human remains were excavated in 1989 and locals call this person, “Wally”.
4. Kehoe House B&B, Savannah, GA: This is another B&B in the Diamond Collection. It is set in a 1892 mansion and is reportedly haunted by the ghosts of the twin Kehoe children who may have died while playing in one of the fireplaces.
5. Penny House Inn, Eastham, MA: It is home to the “Goodnight Ghost” and other playful spirits, who do such things as turn the music up full blast in the spa.
6. Captain Lindsey House, Rockland, ME: This Diamond Collection B&B hosts a group of spirits, including the late Captain Lindsey, with a majority of the activity taking place in the parlor.
7. 1906 Pine Crest Inn & Restaurant, Tryon, NC: A Diamond Collection B&B where several people have heard voices and have seen things move on their own.
8. Inn at Herr Ridge, Gettysburg, PA: The former tavern is in the Diamond Collection and served as an impromptu field hospital during the Battle of Gettysburg. There have been reports of strange voices and things moving around.
9. Black Horse Inn, Warrenton, VA: There are three ghosts who supposedly haunt this former Civil War hospital.
10. Green Mountain Inn, Stowe, VT: Home to “Boots” Berry, a tap dancing ghost.
BedandBreakfast.com is based in Austin, Texas and is the most comprehensive global site for finding bed and breakfast properties. They help travelers find and book the ideal B&B or small inn through informative descriptions, photos and reviews.