An Interactive Report From the Globus Travel Agent SurveyOctober 2, 2013
The Globus family of brands has released the results of its annual travel agent index survey, which includes responses from 659 agents.
This year home-based agents were on the rise, and social media, email and online search were the dominant forms of marketing. Here are some key trends from the survey:
- "Home-Based" overtook "Destination Specialist" for the first time in how agents defined their agency.
- Social media was the number one form of advertising, followed by email and online search
- Airline prices, the economy and online travel agencies are still the top three challenges travel agents face
- Added value, product and discounts were the top three means of closing a sale
- Service fees remained the top method of combating declining revenue, although the percentage of agents charging service fees dropped slightly
- On-trip support remained very important to a majority of agents
- The number of agents who booked a river cruise this year rose from 57 percent to 67 percent
This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.