This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
London & Partners Provides a List of Places to Visit During the Holiday SeasonOctober 31, 2011 By: Nicole Lowary
London & Partners, the official promotional organization for London, has compiled a list of places for tourists to visit during the Christmas holiday season.
1. Christmas at Kew Gardens: Kew Gardens will host a free, guided Winter Evergreen walk with Kew’s expert guides, as well as hands-on festive cookery sessions. There will be a festive menu at the four onsite restaurants and roasted chestnuts and mulled wine will be available outside the south end of the Princess of Wales conservatory.
2. Christmas Cruises Along the River Thames: During December, a traveler can take a holiday cruise down the River Thames and enjoy live entertainment and a delicious four-course meal with all the Christmas trimmings.
3. Christmas Day at the Olympic Park: Join a Blue Badge Tourist Guide at Bromley-by-Bow tube station and they will walk you to the Olympic Park. London is the site of the 2012 Summer Olympics.
4. Medieval Christmas at the Tower of London: Celebrate a medieval Christmas, with traditional tales told by King Edward I and his court, at the Tower of London.
5. Outdoor Ice Skating at the Natural History Museum or the Tiffany & Co. Rink at Somerset House: A visitor can skate at either of these outdoor skating rinks and enjoy free teatime treats and activities at Somerset House.
6. Santa’s Grotto at Selfridges: There will be a Christmas-themed maze and appearances by Santa and his elves.
7. Festival of Christmas Music at Royal Albert Hall: A two-course meal and drinks will be available before the show at the Royal Albert Hall Restaurant. The festival will include holiday favorites and carols by candlelight.
Visit www.visitlondon.com or www.londonandpartners.com