This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Hyatt and MGM Resorts to Bring Together Loyalty ProgramsJune 5, 2013 By: Newswire
Hyatt Hotels Corporation and MGM Resorts International have announced a new relationship between the companies’ Hyatt Gold Passport and M life loyalty programs.
Starting June 20, Hyatt Gold Passport members will be able to earn and redeem Hyatt Gold Passport points at 12 participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas, and M life members will be able to earn M life Tier Credits when staying at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
The relationship between Hyatt, with more than 450 hotels and resorts worldwide, and MGM Resorts International, with approximately 40,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas across 12 participating properties, is expected to be the largest loyalty program collaboration in Las Vegas, the companies report.
Also beginning June 20, participating MGM Resorts destinations can be booked through Hyatt.com and Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centers in addition to mlife.com and individual MGM Resorts property websites. Guests with membership in Hyatt Gold Passport and M life will be able to earn both Hyatt Gold Passport points and M life Tier Credits on eligible rates and spend for stays beginning on or after June 20 at participating MGM Resorts destinations.
The participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas are: Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur.
“Our new relationship with MGM Resorts International underscores Hyatt’s focus on listening to guests and developing innovative strategies that set us apart and add value to loyalty program membership,” said Jeff Zidell, senior vice president, Hyatt Gold Passport. “We know The Las Vegas Strip is an important destination for our members, and now they will have the chance to earn points and redeem award nights at 12 outstanding resorts from Bellagio to MGM Grand to Mandalay Bay.”
Bill Hornbuckle, president and chief marketing officer, MGM Resorts International, said, “The new alliance with Hyatt provides M life members with access and added benefits to destinations around the world while exposing our world-class Las Vegas resorts and M life loyalty program to even more savvy travelers. Whether choosing Las Vegas or another part of the world, members’ experiences will be enhanced through this relationship.”
Full benefits beginning June 20 are outlined below:
Hyatt Gold Passport Benefits
• Hyatt Gold Passport members will receive Hyatt Gold Passport points on every eligible dollar spent at the 12 participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas. Members will also have the opportunity to earn M life Tier Credits simultaneously at these locations on eligible spend.
• All eligible stays at any of the participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas will count toward Hyatt Gold Passport tier status.
• Hyatt Gold Passport members will be able to redeem their Hyatt Gold Passport points for award nights at participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas.
• Coming in August, Hyatt Gold Passport members will be eligible to opt-in to a reciprocal tier status in MGM Resorts’ M life, providing benefits at participating MGM Resorts destinations. Depending on the matched Tier Level, members may receive special room offers and upgrades, pre-sale access to premier concert, show and fight tickets, invitations to members-only events, access to M life Moments – exclusive experiences, and much more.
M life Benefits
• M life members will receive M life Tier Credits for eligible spend when traveling beyond MGM Resorts destinations, in Las Vegas, Detroit and Mississippi, when they stay at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide.
• M life members will have the opportunity to experience destinations and cultures across the globe with the authentic hospitality that Hyatt offers while earning M life Tier Credits.
• Coming in August, M life members will be eligible to opt-in to a reciprocal tier status in Hyatt Gold Passport, providing benefits at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide. Depending on the matched Tier Level, members may receive complimentary in-room Internet access, guaranteed room availability, late check-out and more during their Hyatt stay.