This comprehensive guide begins at Alfava Metraxis and ends at Doctor Who Magazine wins the ACE Press Award 0 Following its record breaking ABC figure earlier this year, Doctor Who Magazine had cause for further celebration at the 2014 ACE Press Awards held https://www.levitradosageus24.com/ viagra bedeutung online apotheke at the Museum of London. This may take a second or two.
Cosmos Launches 2013 "America the Beautiful" ProgramOctober 1, 2012 By: Newswire Travel Agent
America’s landscapes from unparalleled coastal scenery to national parks have inspired 75 percent of Cosmos’ tour lineup for 2013, Cosmos reports, including three new tours.
Scott Nisbet, president and CEO of the Globus family of brands, notes that national parks tour sales have witnessed double-digit growth in the last year and that Cosmos is again partnering with the National Park Foundation (NPF) with its Go Parks! Tours.
Cosmos is offering travelers more than a dozen tours (many of which are GoParks! Tours) for $150 per day or less. They include:
• Highlights of the Canyonlands (8 days)
• Western Wonders (12 days)
• Enchanted Southwest (12 days)
• National Parks & Canyon Country (13 days)
• Pacific Coast Explorer (15 days)
• Historic Trails & Blue Ridge Mountains (14 days)
For 2013 Cosmos is unveiling three new touring vacations – Circle the American West (15 days); Texas – the Lone Start State (13 days) and Footsteps of Martin Luther King, Jr. (11 days) – as well as “Special Departure” vacations centered around events that can be combined with select Cosmos tours. This includes:
• Wild, Wild West (13 days, June 7, July 5 and August 16 departures)
• Christmas in San Antonio (13 days; November 24 departure)
• Little Bighorn Battlefield (14 days; Several departures in May, June and September)
• Halloween in New Orleans (13 days; October 29 departure)
• Civil War Anniversary (15 days; July 4 departure)
• Elvis’ 78th Birthday Celebration (8 days; January 5 departure)
Cosmos notes its tour packages offer travelers sightseeing with expert guides and tour directors and a choice of optional excursions, some included meals, plus the freedom to indulge in local fare, a blend of transportation as well as clean and comfortable pre-selected hotels.
Early Booking Incentive: Travelers interested in booking a 2013 Cosmos vacation early can save $50 per person.