To offer a broader variety of Caribbean vacation selections in 2014, Celebrity Cruises created three new itineraries for guests.
The two nine-night sailings and one eight-night cruise depart roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Nov. 29 and Dec. 13, 2014, and Jan. 16, 2015, respectively. Guests on the new sailings will visit:
· St. Barts, an eight-square-mile island of volcanic rock, and home to a mix of beaches, luxury yachts, designer boutiques and celebrities
· St. Croix, visit beaches, recreational activities, fine dining, casino gaming and golf
· St. Maarten, with 37 white-sand beaches, restaurants, year-round carnavals and cultural events
· San Juan, the oldest city on U.S. territory, the heart of Puerto Rican tourism and including Spanish colonial architecture, beaches and popular restaurants
· Celebrity’s private island of Labadee, on the north coast of Haiti, surrounded by mountain slopes and foliage and offering beaches and water activities, including an Aqua Park
Bookings open today for Celebrity’s new trio of Caribbean vacations, with special offers for Captain’s Club loyalty members.
For more information, visit www.celebritycruises.com.