AmaWaterways awarded 10 lucky North American travel agents seven-night Paris & Normandy cruises aboard the AmaLegro through the "10 for 10" anniversary contest.
The “10 for 10” contest commemorated AmaWaterways’ 10th anniversary, with one cruise awarded for every year the river cruise line has been in operation. From July 1 to Sept. 5, 2012, travel agents were entered in the contest each time they booked a client on a 2013 Paris & Normandy cruise.
The lucky “10 for 10” winners include:
· Fran Watson Davis, Houston, Texas; Vacations to Go
· Jeannine Paul, Memphis, Tenn.; AAA Travel Agency
· Roxanne Bond, Houston, Texas; Vacations to Go
· Pat McDermott, Warrington, Pa.; Holiday Cruises
· Helena Dias, Toronto, Ontario; Exclusive Tours
· Kathleen Barrish, Lakeside, Calif.; Avoya Travel/Amex
· Lise Croll, Los Gatos, Calif.; Cars and Travel Too
· Diane Ross, Tampa, Fla.; Montrose Travel
· Rosanna Gehringer, Chalfont, Pa.; Ventresca Travel
· Harriet Berkowitz, Milford, Conn.; Travelcenter
AmaWaterways’ seven-night Paris & Normandy cruise on the Seine River includes visits to the village of Giverny, where Monet lived for 43 years and created his iconic gardens; Honfleur, a French harbor town made famous by numerous artists’ paintings; Rouen, the capital of Normandy; an excursion to the Normandy beaches of World War II; and the town of Les Andelys, home of the Château Gaillard. The trip ends in Paris.
For more information, visit www.amawaterways.com.