Avalon Waterways has unveiled 16 festive cruise options that invite travelers to experience central Europe's Christmas markets.
According to a written release, Terri Burke, managing director of Avalon Waterways said, "to cater to the growing popularity of festive cruises, we have increased and expanded our Christmas cruise departures, including offering travelers more diverse itineraries on the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers from which to choose an extraordinary Christmas getaway."
For travelers interested in experiencing a Christmas season aboard one of Avalon's Suite Ships, 2018 has 16 itineraries to choose from - ranging from five to 15 days.
- Festive Season on the Romantic Rhine - Northbound (8 days from Zurich to Amsterdam)
- Festive Season on the Romantic Rhine – Southbound (8 days from Amsterdam to Basel)
- Festive Season on the Blue Danube Discovery (13 days from Budapest to Prague)
- Festive Season on the Legendary Danube (11 days from Prague to Budapest)
- Christmastime in Alsace & Germany – Southbound (5 days from Frankfurt to Basel)
- Christmastime in Alsace & Germany – Northbound (5 days from Zurich to Wiesbaden)
- Christmas in the Heart of Germany - Westbound (8 days from Prague to Weisbaden
- Christmas in the Heart of Germany – Eastbound (8 days from Frankfurt to Prague)
- Christmastime on the Danube – Westbound (9 days from Vienna to Prague)
- Christmastime on the Danube – Eastbound (9 days from Prague to Vienna)
- Christmastime Zurich to Prague (12 days from Zurich to Prague)
- Christmastime from Prague to Basel (12 days from Prague to Basel)
- Christmastime from Frankfurt to Vienna (12 days from Frankfurt to Vienna)
- Christmastime from Vienna to Wiesbaden (12 days from Vienna to Wiesbaden)
- Grand Christmastime Cruise from Zurich to Vienna (16 days from Zurich to Vienna)
- Grand Christmastime Cruise from Vienna to Basel (16 days from Veinna to Basel)