Princess Cruises' Caribbean Princess will add seven new dining options during a two-week drydock and renovation ending April 6. When the renovations are complete, guests will be able to choose from seven new dining venues.
The new dining options aboard Caribbean Princess include:
World Fresh Marketplace: Replacing Horizon Court (deck 14), World Fresh Marketplace debuts a completely new look and improved layout
- Breakfast will include 24-hour cereal stations, a pancake station with "pancake of the day" stacks
- Lunch will offer hand-crafted sandwiches, regionally inspired dishes and soups and carvery selections
- Dinner selections include breakfast at night with omelets and chicken and waffles, comfort foods, a kid-friendly PB&J bar and a live-action station with stir-fry and customized pasta
Two Casual Specialty Restaurants: Cafe Caribe (deck 14 aft) transforms into two new, casual evening specialty restaurants
- Planks BBQ - Serving up family-style "planks" of loaded ribs, beef, sausages and chicken. Dinner is served by a wait staff for $12 per person. Complimentary buffet-style breakfast and lunch options include breakfast bowls, soup, tossed salads and sandwiches.
- Steamers Seafood - Offers steamers, mussels, scallops, clams, shrimp, broiled scallops, and crab-stuffed flounder. Dinner is served by a wait staff for $12 per person.
Top-Deck Dining Venues: Four Princess top-deck dining offerings will be enhanced and renamed.
- The Salty Dog Grill (formerly Trident Grill) - Offering the "Ernesto" burger, along with tacos, hot dogs and loaded fries.
- Slice (formerly Pizzeria) - Offers west coast and east coast cuisine, including Neapolitan-style pizza and calzones.
- Coffee & Cones (formerly Scoops) - Ice-cream sandwiches, cones and specialty coffee
- The Mix (formerly Blackbeard's Bar) - The poolside bar will be updated with a new color scheme (full designs will be completed by fall 2017.
In addition to the food and beverage options, Caribbean Princess will emerge from drydock with new offerings for families, including Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Centers, upgraded Movies Under the Stars, Princess Luxury Bed and interconnecting staterooms, as well as the wiring necessary to host Carnival Corporation's new Ocean Medallion.