Carnival Cruise Line has appointed 31 new members to its 2017 Travel Partner Advisory Committee (TPAC). Each year, the line invites select travel partners spanning an array of agency models to participate in the committee. The purpose of TPAC is to offer guidance related to various trade programs, tools and initiatives introduced by Carnival.
Additionally, this year the line has expanded the group to include a dedicated Canadian Travel Partner Advisory Committee reinforcing Carnival’s commitment to this key North American market and Canada’s importance to the line’s business.
Members of TPAC are nominated by Carnival’s sales leadership team and business development managers.
Nominees are selected with the goal of creating a panel that reflects an array of business models that provide balanced and objective feedback through an open exchange of ideas, Carnival said. Travel professionals participate in the committee for a one-year period.
The Canadian TPAC will be led by Justin French, Carnival’s regional vice president of Canada and Northern U.S. sales, and will be part of the overall TPAC group while also taking part in dedicated sub-committee meetings with more focus on the Canadian region throughout 2017.
Members of Carnival’s 2017 Travel Partner Advisory Committee include:
- Ashley Blom, General of the Troops - Travel Troops
- Connie Corbett, President - Ambassador Travel
- Cyndi Stone, Travel Consultant - The Travel Agent Next Door
- Darren Single, Vice President - Odenza Marketing Group
- Deb Krebs, Travel Agent - Krouse Travel
- Evelyne Auger, Travel Counselor - Expression Voyages
- Gor Mahal, Sales Manager - Expedia CruiseShipCenters Westwood
- Helen Brahms, Cruise & Tour Specialist – Cruise Planners-Brahms
- Julie Hutchens, Owner - Ahoy Travel Co.
- Kara Robinson, Owner - Elite Travel Designs/Member of Gifted Travel Network
- Kelli LaPorte, Travel Agent - AAA Alabama
- Lauren Liebert, VP Operations/Industry Relations - Ticket to Travel
- Maria Forrest, Senior Cruise Consultant - WMPH Vacations
- Maribeth Kring, Owner – Cruise Mom Cruises
- Marilyn Tavener, Cruise & Vacation Consultant - Expedia CruiseShipCenters Newmarket Aurora
- Mary Lynn Villeneuve, Travel Consultant – TravelOnly
- Mazie Middleton, Owner - Travel This Rock - Cruises & Tours Unlimited
- Meghan Callaghan Martin, Concierge Manager - International Voyager
- Mireille Guertin, Manager - Expedia CruiseShipCenters Ottawa
- Noam Meppen, Owner - Expedia CruiseShipCenters North Scottsdale
- Pammy Tyler, Franchise Owner - Cruise Planners
- Paul Kramer, Owner - Advanced Travel Consultants
- Paula Baglole, Cruise & Vacation Specialist - Expedia CruiseShipCenters Prince Edward Island
- Ray Teet, Franchise Owner - Dream Vacations Ray & Joy Teet and Crew
- Ron Wigand, CTC, Product Manager - AAA Washington
- Samantha Clarke, Manager/Travel Therapist - Dell-Way Travel
- Sherri Taggart, Owner - Cruise Capers Travel
- Susan Johnson, Travel Consultant - TEK N Travel
- Susan Woodcock, Director of Reservations – Dargal Interline Travel
- Tracey Clarke, Manager/Lead Agent/Owner - World Travel & Cruises
- Vickie Anthaume, Owner - Dream Vacations
TPAC members provide Carnival with feedback throughout the year and participate in quarterly meetings with members of Carnival’s sales leadership team. The group is led by Julius, and includes a panel of business development managers and trade marketing team members, as well.