During a drydock set for this spring, Carnival Miracle is set to add RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar and other amenities that are part of the line's Fun Ship 2.0 program.
The new features will be added during a two-week-long dry dock that will take place March 7-21
The enhancements include:
· RedFrog Pub – a Caribbean-inspired watering hole featuring the region’s best rums and beers – including Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red – enjoyed in a British-West-Indies-meets-Key-West atmosphere
· Alchemy Bar – at this vintage-themed cocktail “pharmacy,” mixologists “prescribe” concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients with creative names like “Forty is the New Twenty” and “Restorative Basil Drop”
· Playlist Productions – these four shows – 88 Keys, 80’s Pop To the Max, Getaway Island and Heart Of Soul – combine live performances of recognizable pop and rock songs with special effects
· Seuss At Sea – part of an exclusive partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises, Seuss at Sea brings the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss to life with fun activities like the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast with the Cat in the Hat and Friends, Seuss-a-Palooza Story Time, and more
· Hasbro, The Game Show – this audience-participation favorite features larger-than-life adaptations of the company’s iconic and popular games with titles like Connect4 Basketball, Sorry Sliders, and Yahtzee Bowling
· Cherry On Top – this “candy and more store” celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun fanciful gifts and novelties, custom apparel and more
· New SPORTS Bar – at this sports lovers’ paradise, guests can catch live sporting events and check out scores on the real-time 24/7 sports ticker
· Spin U – developed in partnership with DJ IRIE – Carnival’s official DJ – this fun DJ academy provides aspiring spin-masters ages 15-17 all they need to know to "hit the decks" and rock the club!
Carnival Miracle operates year-round departures from Long Beach, Calif., encompassing three different week-long Mexican Riviera cruise options: a three-port itinerary featuring Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas; a two-port option that includes a stop in Cabo San Lucas, along with a two-day overnight stay in Puerto Vallarta; and a third choice featuring a day-long visit to Puerto Vallarta, along with a two-day call at Cabo San Lucas.
Carnival Miracle will also offer 15-day Hawaii cruises round-trip from Long Beach departing Oct. 17 and Nov. 28, 2015, and Jan. 16, 2016, along with a special one-time 13-day Mexican Riviera cruise departing Jan. 31, 2016.
Reservations are currently being accepted for all of Carnival Miracle’s seven- to 15-day departures from Long Beach.