Carnival Cruise Lines is looking for more feedback by conducting its first-ever travel agent survey to all registered users of GoCCL.com, the line’s travel agent Internet portal, as part of the ongoing Carnival Conversations trade outreach program.
The 63-question survey, which is being administered by an independent third party on a quarterly basis, is comprised of a wide variety of topics, including general trade relations sentiment, specific elements of the line’s current pricing structure, and preferred components for a potential future brochure.
Agents have through Aug. 23 to complete the survey, which was sent to all agents registered on GoCCL.com since early summer and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Carnival will analyze and evaluate key findings from the survey as part of its ongoing trade relations enhancement efforts. Travel agents who complete the survey will be awarded 1,000 bonus points in Carnival’s travel agent rewards program.
Since launching Carnival Conversations in early July, Carnival has met with more than 1,500 travel agents at various in-person and virtual road shows. In addition, Carnival’s sales professionals have addressed more than 450 questions on the Carnival Conversations landing page located on GoCCL.com.
Many resolutions have already been implemented as a result of Carnival Conversations, including:
· New incremental earning opportunities for agents through bonus commissions
· A commitment to revise the line’s current fare structure
· Group booking improvements, including a special group booking promotion, as well as extended group call center hours for the month of August
· New marketing materials will feature a travel agent call-to-action, beginning with the line’s fall television campaign
· Implementation of a modified script for Carnival’s personal vacation planners who ask if callers are working with a travel agent to ensure that PVPs are not selling to their clients
For more information, visit www.GoCCL.com.