Carnival Cruise Lines unveiled its new Carnival LIVE Concert Series roster for spring 2015. Coming on board in the first part of next year will be Journey, Rascal Flatts, Little Big Town, Smokey Robinson and Styx. The company will announce more acts scheduled for the latter half of 2015.
Guests will have more Carnival vessels, homeports and itineraries to choose from with a total of 10 “Fun Ships” departing from six convenient U.S. homeports hosting concerts in spring 2015. Carnival LIVE voyages will originate in Miami, Port Canaveral, Tampa, and Jacksonville, Fla; Charleston, S.C.; and, for the first time, Galveston, Texas.
The 2015 Carnival LIVE Concert Series kicks off next March and includes one or more major artist each month, performing multiple shows on Carnival vessels docked in one of three ports of call: Cozumel, Nassau and a new port for the program, St. Thomas. Artists board the ship in port, perform in the main show lounge, and then debark following the concert.
- Journey kicks off the 2015 roster with two performances on March 18 and 19 in St. Thomas.
- The Little Big Town brings their sound to “Fun Ships” in Nassau for three appearances on (March 30 and 31 and April 1).
- Guests who want to see Smokey Robinson sing songs his 50-year music career can catch the icon April 21, 22 and 23 in Cozumel.
- In May, country trio Rascal Flatts will perform a series of three shows for guests in Cozumel (May 5, 6 and 7).
- Rock fans are invited to see one of four Styx concerts to be performed in Nassau (June 16, 17, 18 and 20).
Carnival LIVE tickets for 2015 range from $35 to $60 for general admission. VIP tickets are available for $125 to $250, offering fans seating in the first four rows, an artist meet and greet, a souvenir photo with the artist and a commemorative concert pass.
For more information, visit www.carnival.com.