Celebrity Cruises unveiled a new vacation experience for guests, which combines an African safari with a modern luxury cruise. Vacationers can experience a wildlife safari and then set sail onboard Celebrity Constellation to the Black Sea and Turkey.
Beginning in the Republic of Kenya, Celebrity’s new 2014 escorted journey visits the three continents of Africa, Europe and Asia. Guests visit Nairobi, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara before continuing onto Istanbul, Turkey for a cruise.
The vacation package includes:
- Air travel to and from JFK: Upon arrival in Nairobi, Kenya, guests will be greeted by Celebrity’s Destination Concierge, who will escort guests throughout their trip
- Five nights in Africa at four- and five-star hotels and game reserve lodges
- Three African safari expeditions
- An 11- to 12-night cruise roundtrip from Istanbul to the Black Sea: The 12-night sailings will also visit the Greek Isles, and the 11-night itinerary sails to
- Sochi, Russia
- Classic Beverage Package, including wine and spirits
- All transfers during the trip in Kenya and Istanbul
The Journey to Three Continents - African Safari, Turkey and the Black Sea vacation will be offered with select 11- or 12-night sailings onboard Celebrity Constellation, with journey departures from JFK on Sept. 13, Sept. 28 and Oct. 7, 2014.
For more information, visit www.celebritycruises.com.