Cruises on Compagnie du Ponant are now available for booking more than a year out, a first for the 26-year old French-flagged luxury cruise line. Beginning April 15, 2014, guests will be able to book new itineraries for Summer 2015, which include 70 cruise programs, from April to October 2015, in the Arctic, Northern Europe and the Baltic, the Mediterranean and Japan.
Two new destinations are on offer for the Summer 2015 season:
- Alaska, which completes Compagnie du Ponant’s exciting Arctic sailings to the Russian Arctic, Spitsbergen, the Norwegian fjords, Iceland, Greenland and the Great Canadian North.
- Japan, in addition to their autumn sailings, Compagnie du Ponant now offers sailings during the hanami, cherry blossom season.
For Summer 2015 departures, guests will enjoy extra benefits and savings including:
- All-inclusive fares. All meals, open bar, gratuities, port charges, taxes and fees, are included in the pricing. Select itineraries also offer air inclusive options
- Ponant Bonus Fares offering the lowest prices for those who book the earliest.
- Exclusive new advantages for Ponant Yacht Club members. Members enjoy free excursions, discounts on future cruises, upgrades and a 50 percent discount on Wi-Fi for select levels.
For more information, visit en.ponant.com.