To celebrate Valentine’s Day, CroisiEurope has announced a special offer for an eight-day Mediterranean Cruise that brings passengers to Southern Italy. The itinerary travels round-trip from Naples on February 9, February 16, and February 23, 2018, with rates starting from $1,486 per person.
Guests will sail aboard CroisiEurope’s signature river cruise, the MS La Belle de L’Adriatique, and explore the region’s most popular spots, like the ruins of Pompeii and the Aeolian Islands. On the ship itself, guests will experience Southern Italy’s cuisine, music, cinema, and culture, as well as romance-themed events.
Itinerary highlights include:
- 2 days in Naples: Take a tour of the ancient site of Pompeii, one of Italy’s most popular destinations, or go on a tour of Herculaneum, another ancient Roman town near Mt. Vesuvius.
- 1 day in the Aeolian Islands: Take a trip to the UNESCO-protected Aeolian Islands take in the views of the Sicilian coastline while on an excursion to Tindari.
- 1 day in Messina: Explore Mt. Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, and get a first-hand look at the lava wilderness around the summit.
- 1 day in Vibo Marina: Visit Calabria with its seaside resort of Tropea, before continuing on to Capo Vaticano.
- 1 day in Salerno: Travel to the Almafi Coast for a view of the Mediterranean, then tour the town of Sorrento or enjoy local treats in Campania.
- 1 day in Capri: Spend a day in romantic Capri before heading off the tourist trail to the small village of Anacapri in the highest part of the island.
For more information, visit www.croisieuroperivercruises.com.